Honored Contributor

Straight leg jean w/ curved fray hem.  (I like frayed hems on jeans but not so sure I like a curve in it).  @dulwich   and @1Professor   will decide for themselves! 

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Straight-Leg-Jean-with-Curved-Fray-Hem.product.A369095.ht...

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW FOR AUGUST 2019

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee 

They still haven't arrived.

*sigh*

@1Professor   Good grief!  Have they arrived yet?  If so, I hope you write a review thread....

People have gotten them.  One of the reviews made me think of your jeans jacket review!

For the emb. jeans:

"I wasn't sure what size I needed so ordered both colors in 2 sizes. Found the sizing very inconsistent (never had that problem w/Lori's jeans). The dark wash ran a size smaller than the light wash. So I'm keeping the dark ones in the larger size and light wash in the smaller. Looking forward to wearing them, embroidered cuff is really cute. I have many of Lori's great jeans - please keep the unusual ones coming!"

@Pearlee 

They finally came and I adore them, but only in the pale color, where the cuff doesn't stand out but blends in. Outstanding fit.

No time now for a detailed review: my trusty Ford Fusion became disabled on Wednesday on the way to work (was hoping it would hold out to fall). Limped to a Ford Dealer. Repairs would be expensive, so bought the car I had expected to buy in the fall: a wee Ford EcoSport in Candy blue! {Those who have bought new cars will recall how many hours one spends in the dealership and how many decisions are involved.}

[Ford will no longer make sedans, including the Fusion, so went with the compact SUV EcoSport; higher on the road, lots of new features, plus CUTE. The dealer called all over California and ONLY ONE DEALER had it in that color. Feeling grateful I made it off the freeway . . .] Now the learning curve and that new NO-KEY thing that you all probably already have.

ecosport.jpg

My fashion budget disappeared!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW FOR AUGUST 2019

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Did you get only the lighter jeans choice home, or both and conluded when you saw them in person that you liked the lighter better?   This kinda surprised me because the embroidery shows up better on the dark one.  (I didn't get these).

Big congrats on your new car.  I've driven a Subaru Forester (small SUV) for a while and wouldn't ever go back to a sedan.  I love sitting up higher from the road, and you can't beat the ability to lug larger objects than in a sedan.   I'm sure you'll enjoy your cute new vehicle - love the color!  And yes, it takes forever at the dealership the day you buy a car.  UGH.

@dulwich   Did you ever get your tank (below)?  I'm curious and hope you'll write a review about it.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Tank-with-Tiered-Lace.product.A366387.html...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thanks SO much for the heads up on a compact SUV. Your Forester is fantastic!

I was worried. Two days of carefully running errands and I'm already thinking this is truly MY car. Love the extra height. It is also shorter and narrower (surprise) than my Fusion (I can tell by how it fits in the carport.

As to the embroidered jeans, I only got the light after watching the show; just didn't like the big contrast. Do love them, though. Subtle. Almost zen.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee 

Thanks SO much for the heads up on a compact SUV. Your Forester is fantastic!

I was worried. Two days of carefully running errands and I'm already thinking this is truly MY car. Love the extra height. It is also shorter and narrower (surprise) than my Fusion (I can tell by how it fits in the carport.

As to the embroidered jeans, I only got the light after watching the show; just didn't like the big contrast. Do love them, though. Subtle. Almost zen.

@1Professor   Since you are around my height (I'm 5'3"), I'll mention that one of the first things I loved about sitting up higher is when I went to throw mail into the mail drop box for the first time, and it was at "my height"!  Just stick my arms out and toss....That was the first of just so many conveniences!  And the road visibility is much better than in sedans.  You'll love it and won't ever look back.

Honored Contributor