Honored Contributor

My review of Logo striped rib knit cardigan A296540

A296540 . I never buy something without seeing it presented first.  I did this time since I found myself drawn to this cardigan.

It comes in two colors, slate & wineberry.  I got the wineberry.

Like most of Lori's cardigans it's lightweight which I like but instead of the smooth feel of her other poly/rayon/span cardis this one has a ribbed texture which gives it a beefier feel. 

I really like this cardigan a lot!  It's an open one and usually when Lori offers a cardigan that's flowing and open I tend to go down a size. Since this one didin't appear to be as flowy as some of her others I stayed with my regular size large which was a mistake. It's swimming on me. 

I like it well enough to reorder a smaller size.  I love the shade of wineberry.  It's deep rich red color.  Often I'm disappointed in a  lot of Logo colors because they are too muted for my taste and even those that look vibrant on TV lose the intensity once they get home to me...not this one!

If you decide on this go down a size....I'm looking forward to seeing the presentation and what they have to say about sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My review of Logo striped rib knit cardigan A296540

While I don't own this cardigan, I do have the mock neck top A282141 which is the same textured material as this cardi only in a top.  I too like the ribbed material.  Hope you get the size that fits you better, but don't plan on the presentation talking much about sizing. Unfortunately they rarely do.  Thanks for your review.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu . That's a cute top!  Do you find that it runs large?  

You're probably right about them discussing sizing during the presentation.  I think it depends on the host.  Some never do.  (I noticed that Jesse rarely does but she never presents new) or I wonder if it's the producer in the background telling them to talk about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Biftu . That's a cute top!  Do you find that it runs large?  

You're probably right about them discussing sizing during the presentation.  I think it depends on the host.  Some never do.  (I noticed that Jesse rarely does but she never presents new) or I wonder if it's the producer in the background telling them to talk about it.

@haddon9 - On me this top ran true to size.  Mine is my normal xxs size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9  Thanks so much for posting your review since, as I mentioned, I'm interested in this cardi.  Good to know about sizing, although I'm always hesitant to go down to a small since I'm really rarely a small and worry about the shoulder area fitting when I move my arms (i.e. to drive) when I go down to a small.

I'd  like to see the presentation too now. I agree the host probably won't mention anything about how it runs, but it may be helpful to see it on the models.   Your sizing info is totally credible to me, it's just that I'm not really a size small and have only been in a very few LOGOs, mostly the Lounge line.

Thanks again, and also for such a helpful thread title which includes the item number and product description. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9  Thanks so much for posting your review since, as I mentioned, I'm interested in this cardi.  Good to know about sizing, although I'm always hesitant to go down to a small since I'm really rarely a small and worry about the shoulder area fitting when I move my arms (i.e. to drive) when I go down to a small.

I'd  like to see the presentation too now. I agree the host probably won't mention anything about how it runs, but it may be helpful to see it on the models.   Your sizing info is totally credible to me, it's just that I'm not really a size small and have only been in a very few LOGOs, mostly the Lounge line.

Thanks again, and also for such a helpful thread title which includes the item number and product description. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  You're welcome!  To be honest I'm not a small either...in the real world I wear a 14/16 top and a 12 bottom.  However here on the Q I can wear anything from a small up to an XL!

I reordered it in a medium but somehow I have a feeling that a small would still fit. Check the chart.  It's very generous across the back.

I just bought some Anybody Loungewear joggers A275081 in size small.  I went by the measurement chart and they fit me perfectly!  I know that you wear a lot of QF bottoms.  I like them too and usually wear a mediums in those...so go figure the sizes are all over the place but this cardigan runs very big.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu Thanks!   well then you certainly can't go down in size if it were too large! Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 The cardi was presented in this morning's LOGO show and the video is up.  I liked both color choices, actually but would get the wine when I get it.  All the reviews say it runs really large, just like you wrote and I could see on model Jackie how large it was so I would get a small (might even need an xs but I'd order a small).   I have the following top of Lori's which looks like it is made from the same material and I like it a lot (I have the golden color and would also like the blue one).   I think I may wait on the cardi and get it As Is because I think because it runs so big, there will be a lot of returns.  I really did like it though and would get the gray if that comes up first in a small As Is and then still look out for the wine.    Very pretty and I like the silhouette too.

My top made out of what appears to be the same fabric:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Stripe-Top-with-Hi-Low-Hem-%26-Side-Slits.product.A29...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 The cardi was presented in this morning's LOGO show and the video is up.  I liked both color choices, actually but would get the wine when I get it.  All the reviews say it runs really large, just like you wrote and I could see on model Jackie how large it was so I would get a small (might even need an xs but I'd order a small).   I have the following top of Lori's which looks like it is made from the same material and I like it a lot (I have the golden color and would also like the blue one).   I think I may wait on the cardi and get it As Is because I think because it runs so big, there will be a lot of returns.  I really did like it though and would get the gray if that comes up first in a small As Is and then still look out for the wine.    Very pretty and I like the silhouette too.

My top made out of what appears to be the same fabric:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Stripe-Top-with-Hi-Low-Hem-%26-Side-Slits.product.A29...

@Pearlee,  Yes I did see the video...Missed the show this morning and watching now. 

Definitley size down.  I got the medium and it's still a bit generous...LOVE the wineberry color & wish Lori would offer more of it!

I wish they would show that new vest!  I ordered both colors last week and it's finally shipped but I don't have it yet.