Valued Contributor

My review for A296538 Cotton modal swing top

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Modal-Swing-Top-w-Burnout-Velvet.product.A296538.ht...

I posted a review for the above top, but it hasn't been approved yet.

Sadly, I'll be returning it. At first, I considered keeping it because it's GORGEOUS, but it runs quite large. The shoulders actually pucker because the XS is too big on me, plus the material in the front is quite voluminous.  For the money, I'd rather get something I really really love and will wear often.  I was also not fond of the cognac color or the modal material.

It really is a lovely top, like something you would find in a shishi boutique. I would just recommend sizing down.

I did order the new knit tunic and burnout velvet vest. I'll try to post a review of those, once I receive them.

Valued Contributor

Re: My review for A296538 Cotton modal swing top

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, @SuziQzee.  I didn't purchase it for myself, but it sure is beautiful.  Hopefully it will be a winner for others.  Thanks for your feedback on the top!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl wrote:

@I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, @Suziqzee.  I didn't purchase it for myself, but it sure is beautiful.  Hopefully it will be a winner for others.  Thanks for your feedback on the top!

I'm sure others will love it, @AZ girl. In fact, it has some great reviews, already.

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee Oh no! So sorry. But thanks for your great review.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee  Thanks for posting.  That is a really pretty top; sorry it didn't work out for you but as you've pretty much said, there's always more LOGO to tempt us!

Thank you also for your helpful thread title on this thread!  I can see me later on considering this top at a lower price, and looking for what people have posted in this forum about it, which you've made easier to do since you included the item number.

I would get the cognac color.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Suziqzee  Thanks for posting.  That is a really pretty top; sorry it didn't work out for you but as you've pretty much said, there's always more LOGO to tempt us!

Thank you also for your helpful thread title on this thread!  I can see me later on considering this top at a lower price, and looking for what people have posted in this forum about it, which you've made easier to do since you included the item number.

I would get the cognac color.

I'm glad it helps, @Pearlee. It really is a lovely top.