Honored Contributor

More Non-LOGO That Goes Well With LOGO

I'm hesitant to add to my old thread on this subject because we aren't supposed to bump up old threads and I just saw that it's from 2016. So I'm starting a new one, same subject.

Today I was at one of our 2 Nordstrom Racks. I have always found great inexpensive tie dye clothing there and today was no exception. Great casual wear at great prices. They had the biggest selection of tie dye I've ever seen there, including some very cute and very soft sweat pants (which I bought). I even got a multicolored soft oversized waffle knit hoodie. Most pieces I saw were $24.99 with one at $19.99 and the most costly at $39.99. All seemed like very good quality and as I say, very soft,  and all were in beautiful spring colors. It is great pandemic wear: cute, cheerful, and comfy!

@Biftu  my tie dye loving friend. Hope you live near a Nordstrom Rack!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More Non-LOGO That Goes Well With LOGO

@Pearlee  I'm jealous!  Looks like you got some real finds.  I'm not shopping in stores now but I'll take a look at their web site.  Enjoy your fun pieces.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I have been meaning to tell you...of the 3 tie dye  items I bought at the Rack, I had to return 2 for fit (didn't try them on in store and the marvelous sweat pants were juniors, loved them but no way). Anyway, the one I did get to keep is the waffle knit hoodie which was $24.99 and I just love. The tie dye is more pastel than our two LOGO waffle knit semi- mock neck tops and the fabric is as just as soft but lighter weight, so both of those factors are perfect for spring. It is also an oversized slouchy fit with raglan sleeves so great to wear something underneath it on chillier days. I am very happy with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I have been meaning to tell you...of the 3 tie dye  items I bought at the Rack, I had to return 2 for fit (didn't try them on in store and the marvelous sweat pants were juniors, loved them but no way). Anyway, the one I did get to keep is the waffle knit hoodie which was $24.99 and I just love. The tie dye is more pastel than our two LOGO waffle knit semi- mock neck tops and the fabric is as just as soft but lighter weight, so both of those factors are perfect for spring. It is also an oversized slouchy fit with raglan sleeves so great to wear something underneath it on chillier days. I am very happy with it.

@Pearlee  At least one worked out for you, and a good one.  So hard to tell if things will fit when you don't try them on.  Not sure if it has changed, but I heard dressing rooms here are closed.  Shopping on line can be iffy for me unless I know the brand.  I'm really not a good on line shopper.