Super Contributor

Mesh lovers - has anyone ordered A452095?

I have been resisting LOGO for budgetary reasons but broke down and ordered A452095 LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Tie Dye Print Sheer Mesh Top w/ Thumbholes. Have been skipping Lori's Tie Dye, but fell for this. Love the idea of a mock neck and love that thumbhole look. Is it just me? Smiley LOL Also broke down and got A398656 LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Regular Printed Tie-Dye Cropped Wide Leg Pants, so will be looking for what people think about them. They finally got to me - lol.

Super Contributor

Re: Mesh lovers - has anyone ordered A452095?

Nice choices!  I have a LOGO mesh top that I really nice, it fits well and washes up great.  The cropped pants are super cute and I'd purchase if my size and color choice was available, it's  a nice price.  You still have alot of summer to let to wear these.  

Super Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

Nice choices!  I have a LOGO mesh top that I really nice, it fits well and washes up great.  The cropped pants are super cute and I'd purchase if my size and color choice was available, it's  a nice price.  You still have alot of summer to let to wear these.  

Thank you! I love Lori's turn toward mesh. Was happy to see those pants on sale! Hope you're enjoying all your LOGO!

Honored Contributor

I’ve been watching for one of her mock neck mesh tops. Just haven seen the “right “ color.

I’m a big fan of her jeans. I’m embarrassed by how many I bought on sale this year.
Super Contributor

Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
I’ve been watching for one of her mock neck mesh tops. Just haven seen the “right “ color.

I’m a big fan of her jeans. I’m embarrassed by how many I bought on sale this year.

Her jeans are AWESOME! I have quite a few, but am always waiting for a sale price and sometimes miss out! Wear in good health.

New Contributor

I hate the Mesh myself  but I love Lori's cloths . From PookE28

Respected Contributor

@Mirren 

That one caught my eye also.  I just received it in the Neutral, but I haven't tried it on. I have to wash it first.

Did you get yours yet? What color?

@Mirren wrote:

I have been resisting LOGO for budgetary reasons but broke down and ordered A452095 LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Tie Dye Print Sheer Mesh Top w/ Thumbholes. Have been skipping Lori's Tie Dye, but fell for this. Love the idea of a mock neck and love that thumbhole look. Is it just me? Smiley LOL Also broke down and got A398656 LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Regular Printed Tie-Dye Cropped Wide Leg Pants, so will be looking for what people think about them. They finally got to me - lol.

Super Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Mirren 

That one caught my eye also.  I just received it in the Neutral, but I haven't tried it on. I have to wash it first.

Did you get yours yet? What color?

Sorry - just saw message. Sadly, it did not work out for me. The wrist area was far too wide and the thumbholes dangled down way too low - well past my thumbs! I am not a short-limbed gal, so I really don't understand the fit of this garment. I have seen similar items that are snugly fitted in the wrist area and even if the sleeves are long, you scrunch them up, put your thumb through the hole and it looks super cool. We can't mention other shops here, but I'm going elsewhere to get this "lewk" (as the young folks put it - lol). I got the neutral and it's gorgeous! Sorry I have to return it.

How did yours work out? I hope you had better luck!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mirren 

Sorry it took me so long.  I finally wore it the other day.  It does run a little large, but I like it.  I like my sleeves long, because my hands are always cold (medical).  The pattern on the neutral is very nice.  I love all my mesh items.  I even got the mesh leggings in the blue.  So sorry yours didn't work.