Trusted Contributor
I just received A354556, pants in black cherry with a rust? side seam panel and I love them!! But, I can't seem to find any tops to match this unusual color combo. I wear 1X or 2X depending on how the top runs size wise (runs large/runs small, fits true to size). Does anybody have any suggestions? It doesn't have to be a LOGO brand top, any brand that would work color-wise is fine. Thanks so much!
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books 

How about this in the Pebble color?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Blouson-Sleeve.produ...

I have it in the lavender. It's very comfortable and flattering.  

a351643

Trusted Contributor
@Hippiified, that may just work! I'm just wondering if one of the colors is maroon or more like the black cherry on my pants. This is such an unusual color combo but the black cherry is definitely different than maroon. Thanks so much for your help!
Respected Contributor

You're welcome.  I also think they would look good with a black or cream top.

@hooked on books 

Trusted Contributor
@Hippiified, I was thinking a black or navy top. UGH! I wish I didn't love the pants so much or I'd send them back, LOL!! I ordered them in two other colors but those will be much easier to match! Thanks again!!!😃
Esteemed Contributor

Black cherry was a popular color a few seasons ago of which I have many.  If you look through some of the older pieces on As Is or Clearance, you may get lucky.

Trusted Contributor
@Biftu, I was just doing that and so far, no luck! Thanks for responding!😀