Honored Contributor

Maggie Mack Would You Please . Help Me?

@MaggieMack, would you please help me? It has to do with posting a photo....

It's only tangentially LOGO related but I posted here - I'll explain if you will help.

I thought evening was better because it involves posting a link to the photo I want you to post, and I'll delete the link after the photo is posted if you are willing....thank you in advance.

More LOGO related, thanks so much for your review of mint green. Sounds like a lovely spring color!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Maggie Mack Would You Please . Help Me?

@Pearlee, a little cryptic . . . Bring it on.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack Thanks so much for your kind helpfulness!  Gotta go to that thread to see the pic.... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, this is weird. Every time I try to save the image, it saves a blank pic, never had that happen before. Give me another minute to try something else.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  That is weird!  thank you for still trying..... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, its up! I couldn't capture the image from the site, had to get it from a different one. I think you can delete this thread?

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, its up! I couldn't capture the image from the site, had to get it from a different one. I think you can delete this thread?

@MaggieMack  I have to go see it...whoohoo....I don't know how to delete an entire thread w/out asking the Mod but I did delete most of that post with the link.  Going to see.... thank you so much for helping me!\  And going to the trouble to find it on another site!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I think if you go to your original post and click on the three gray dots in the upper right corner, an option to delete the thread will appear.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack There is an Edit Post option but I don't see Edit Thread.   It makes sense not to let me if people have posted on it, doesn't it?

Wow - the photo looks just great!  You did a super great job and seeing that large photo makes me really glad I picked those!   Are they anything like your old pink & black ones?

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  I just fixed my typo in the eyeglasses thread where I had written "Thankis to Maggie Maggie."   LOL - I was so excited seeing my glassees up there I goofed.   When you hearted my post I saw my error and fixed it.