Trusted Contributor

Lunchtime special - A 282136 knit jogger pants with zipper detail

I happened to see these  late last night and  ordered in camo green. There is still  limntied sizing lett  and colors.  This wasn't really a color I wanted, but for the price I know i'll get some wear out of them even for lounging around. I  got a size small.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime special - A 282136 knit jogger pants with zipper detail

@violet runner   I got the camo green as an LTS long after I bought  the purple (after @dulwich  received the camo and posted how much she liked them and how neutral they are)  and I love them.  As Dulwich had posted, they go with a lot and are a pretty color! 

Nice to see you around here, Peg.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I was going to ask if you had them . I read the boards all the tiime, just haven't  said much.   And it sounds like I made a good purchase. 

Respected Contributor

@violet runner

These are really comfortable and look good..the camo green is an unusual, lovely color-I bought doubles, however received one defective camo, so check carefully!  

In memory of newziesuzie

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner wrote:

I happened to see these  late last night and  ordered in camo green. There is still  limntied sizing lett  and colors.  This wasn't really a color I wanted, but for the price I know i'll get some wear out of them even for lounging around. I  got a size small.

@violet runner

I have the purple and love them.  Love the look, the zippers.  They are sorta thin, but very comfy.  Mine have pilled a bit, but I’m sure that could be taken care of with one of those shaver thingies.  I’ll have to get one.  They are plenty roomy.  Just wanted to give my thoughts. 

Eta

I dont think you could go wrong at that great price.

Trusted Contributor

I received these in the camo green and they are definitley a keeper.. I love the way  they fit and feel and this color is a neutral.. Thanks @Pearlee and @Hippiified for your positive reviews.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

I received these in the camo green and they are definitley a keeper.. I love the way  they fit and feel and this color is a neutral.. Thanks @Pearlee and @Hippiified for your positive reviews.

@violet runner  I was happy to read your post.  I knew you were going to like them!  I wasn't so sure I was going to like that color when I ordered them as an LTS but they were a very pleasant surprise to me.   I think you will find yourself wearing them a lot!   They were a good purchase.  Smiley Happy