Esteemed Contributor

A282163 - French Terry top with satin shirttail

A274091 - Printed crepe sleevless tunic top

Honored Contributor

Is it just me or is the price on the french terry top not all that special. Usually the LTS is a pretty good deal.  This seems like just a regular QVC sale price. 

It looks cute but I'm not sure about the satin trim.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is it just me or is the price on the french terry top not all that special. Usually the LTS is a pretty good deal.  This seems like just a regular QVC sale price. 

@Lipstickdiva - I agree, the price is quite high for an LTS.  I bought this at the end of last year in black for $34.75 on As Is and it was is perfect condition.  I really like mine and I actually wore it just the other day.  If the price was lower I would buy another color.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I had the exact same thought and worried that this could be a concerning new trend. (I hope not.) Although, I've spent a good deal of money on LTS these last few weeks, so I suppose my bank account will be happy (and my husband) if the prices are trending up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee@Biftu@Lipstickdiva@Pearlee  A272233 (D & Co french terry cascade cardi) would go great with all our LOGO items!! I bought black - and based on the reviews, sized down from my usual medium to a small.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's not just you. I was surprised by the price. It seemed more of a Primetime Special to me - which I find higher in price than the lunchtime ones and hardly a great deal (much like their clearance pricing). I didn't look, but  I'm guessing this one was around $79 originally?

Honored Contributor

The crepe sleeveless top was just a LTS the other day.

I agree the Lounge w/ shirttail hem is overpriced.

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's not just you. I was surprised by the price. It seemed more of a Primetime Special to me - which I find higher in price than the lunchtime ones and hardly a great deal (much like their clearance pricing). I didn't look, but  I'm guessing this one was around $79 originally?

@Sheilaray, $69.75 is what the price shows when I bring up the product information.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Suziqzee@Biftu@Lipstickdiva@Pearlee  A272233 (D & Co french terry cascade cardi) would go great with all our LOGO items!! I bought black - and based on the reviews, sized down from my usual medium to a small.

@Ibby114

Thanks, I had not seen this!  I got the black also.  This has cotton content.

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Oooh, that is a good deal, @Ibby114! I have similar cardis and colors in Logo, but I'll be curious to hear what you think of it when it arrives. Smiley Happy