Honored Contributor

Re: Lunctime Specials and Just Reduced Clearance 7/24

I wonder where @Biftu has been?  Yooohoooo Biftu?  Didn't see her around for Saturday's show. I hated posting all these LTS - come back soon!  LOL Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Lots of work posting these links......thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone have this?  

A273382  Lounge Fr. terry top with contrast mesh detail

I have the matching pants in the heather gray from LTS and the top would make a nice outfit, but I'm not sure I like it and it's gotten mixed reviews, including more than one saying the mesh neckline itches.   Any thoughts?

I have a couple of these and, although I haven't worn them much, I don't recall itching being a problem. I do recall the sleeves being too long for me (I have short arms). The last couple of winters here have been so warm, I just haven't had much opportunity to wear my Lounge pieces--especially the long-sleeved ones. I think these just got pushed to the back of the closet in favor of newer pieces with a bit more interest. The mesh trim is pretty soft but it's just not that noticeable either.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone have this?  

I have the matching pants in the heather gray from LTS and the top would make a nice outfit, but I'm not sure I like it and it's gotten mixed reviews, including more than one saying the mesh neckline itches.   Any thoughts?

@PearleeI ordered this today- despite the reviews about the neckline. I figure if the top is a winner (love LOGO french terry items! Heart) and the neckline bothers me, I'll trim the mesh and just have the accent on the bottom.

@Ibby114  Did you also get the heather gray?  That was the only choice available in my size medium.  I would have preferred the spruce but my matching pants are in the gray so oh, well, maybe it was for the best.  I hope I like it when I get it - and same to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone have this?  

@PearleeI ordered this today- despite the reviews about the neckline. I figure if the top is a winner (love LOGO french terry items! Heart) and the neckline bothers me, I'll trim the mesh and just have the accent on the bottom.

@Ibby114  Did you also get the heather gray?  That was the only choice available in my size medium.  I would have preferred the spruce but my matching pants are in the gray so oh, well, maybe it was for the best.  I hope I like it when I get it - and same to you.

@PearleeI waitlisted frosted mauve in the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep! Woman LOL  I've had good luck with editing my order later in the day when lts is over and orders cancel or don't go through- try after dinner tonight and maybe you'll get lucky!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Does anyone have this?  

I have the pants and I like them. But IIRC the mesh trim is only on the pockets, so you wouldn't even see it under the matching top. But the colors will match at least.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo  @Ibby114  I just canceled my order; I don't like it enough.

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

Spotted this top reduced considerably. A 265587.- healthered knit top with pockets. I ordred in the pink color. It's $15.03.

@What a fantastic deal, @Peg!  I own both the pink and the blue from a long time ago (and paid nowhere near $15 for them) and I love them!  I hope you do, too!  Congrats on finding such a great bargain!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@I wonder where @Biftu has been?  Yooohoooo Biftu?  Didn't see her around for Saturday's show. I hated posting all these LTS - come back soon!  LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I'm back.  Went away for a long weekend to visit friends.  I'm ready for tonight's show.  And there were a lot of LTS to post!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@I wonder where @Biftu has been?  Yooohoooo Biftu?  Didn't see her around for Saturday's show. I hated posting all these LTS - come back soon!  LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I'm back.  Went away for a long weekend to visit friends.  I'm ready for tonight's show.  And there were a lot of LTS to post!

@Biftu Tell me about it!

Welcome back, in time for the show.   I hope you had a great time and aren't too broke after your trip to buy more LOGO!  Smiley Happy