Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 7/4🇱🇷

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@equss  I'm very happy that you like yours.  Smiley Happy

Baa baaa baaa  LOL!  

I actually like the top, as much fun of it as I've made with Bo Peep, but it just wouldn't look good on me. If I thought it would, I'd have purchased it too.  I do like frou-frou and the embellishment on the top is beautiful.  Whoever has it/gets it today, enjoy!

You are making me laugh!  Thank you for that!!!!  I just can't bear to think of myself as a frou frou girl...I am going to have to reassess my self image.  I am so basic that I am more of an eddie bauer girl.  Exciting to find out I am growing and exploring new options...the best thing about getting older is doing what I want and not caring so much...love it!  Before you know it I may go for beads and glitz!!  Thanks again I needed some humor this morning.  Take care

@equss  I really think Lori would love that you wrote this.  I do too.  Clothes should be fun and it's fun to step outside your usual "box."   I love clothes, just as Lori does, and love many different styles of clothing.  Much as I love LOGO, I wear Quacker Factory (love the dream jeannes pants especially) and now even find things at classic-oriented Talbots.   Clothes are clothes and I can always find something I like, no matter where I'm looking at them or what style.   I'm happy that you are branching out, and enjoying doing so.  No need to put any labels upon ourselves such as frou-frou gal, classic, tailored or whatever.  Just Clothes-Lover to describe ourselves.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@equss  I'm very happy that you like yours.  Smiley Happy

Baa baaa baaa  LOL!  

I actually like the top, as much fun of it as I've made with Bo Peep, but it just wouldn't look good on me. If I thought it would, I'd have purchased it too.  I do like frou-frou and the embellishment on the top is beautiful.  Whoever has it/gets it today, enjoy!

You are making me laugh!  Thank you for that!!!!  I just can't bear to think of myself as a frou frou girl...I am going to have to reassess my self image.  I am so basic that I am more of an eddie bauer girl.  Exciting to find out I am growing and exploring new options...the best thing about getting older is doing what I want and not caring so much...love it!  Before you know it I may go for beads and glitz!!  Thanks again I needed some humor this morning.  Take care

@equss  I really think Lori would love that you wrote this.  I do too.  Clothes should be fun and it's fun to step outside your usual "box."   I love clothes, just as Lori does, and love many different styles of clothing.  Must as I love LOGO, I wear Quacker Factory (love the dream jeannes pants especially) and now even find things at classic-oriented Talbots.   Clothes are clothes and I can always find something I like, no matter where I'm looking at them or what style.   I'm happy that you are branching out, and enjoying doing so.  No need to put any labels upon ourselves such as frou-frou gal, classic, tailored or whatever.  Just Clothes-Lover to describe ourselves.  Smiley Happy

@Well stated, @Pearlee!  Your post is exactly why I enjoy participating in this particluar board on the Q!  We have fun, don't judge and support one another. We also share our honest and very helpful feedback on sizing, style, etc..  Many people can be mean-spirited, judgemental and opinionated, but this group of gals is the exact opposite and I appreciate all of you!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl@equss  Bo Peep!  That is so funny and so descriptive.  Made me laugh especially with the sheep and staff.  The interesting thing is I basically am pretty zen in my choices and one of the things that I enjoyed about this top is the line and how it flows and the fact that it doesn't have frills that stick out or are puffy (like the cascade of ruffles on the rear of one of the tees)...I'm open and like to have an edge to my simplicity.  I think this is a black or white choice and that I'm going to really enjoy.  But the mirror will make my final decision.  Love this group....all of you have been so supportive and I have made decisions based on your descriptions and purchases and best of all, I love the laughter.    AZ and Equss let's compare notes after we receive our booty!

Valued Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@AZ girl@equss  Bo Peep!  That is so funny and so descriptive.  Made me laugh especially with the sheep and staff.  The interesting thing is I basically am pretty zen in my choices and one of the things that I enjoyed about this top is the line and how it flows and the fact that it doesn't have frills that stick out or are puffy (like the cascade of ruffles on the rear of one of the tees)...I'm open and like to have an edge to my simplicity.  I think this is a black or white choice and that I'm going to really enjoy.  But the mirror will make my final decision.  Love this group....all of you have been so supportive and I have made decisions based on your descriptions and purchases and best of all, I love the laughter.    AZ and Equss let's compare notes after we receive our booty!

Yes!  Let's compare notes!  Looking forward to it! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think the fact it lays flat helps. Luckily it doesn't have hoops in it! If it had hooped skirting we would need that parasol Pearly suggested! I'll be watching for your review AZ girl... my orders take at least 10-14 days so we'll receive our tops about the same time. I don't own any lemongrass so it will be fun to hear about the color as well. Take care
Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd @AZ girl  Really hoping you both like it and don't think I'm nuts!😊

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Even if I don't care for it, @equss, I would never think you are nuts!  I'd just think it didn't look good on me and would be happy for those that it does flatter!  No worries and I appreciate your thoughts and input!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Even if I don't care for it, @equss, I would never think you are nuts!  I'd just think it didn't look good on me and would be happy for those that it does flatter!  No worries and I appreciate your thoughts and input!

Ditto and well said.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl @phoenixbrd

I received my little bo peep top today.  Just curious if you've received and what you think of it?  One of mine is clearly a return but the other is new.  I am actually surrised how much I like the maple color.  I didn't like it in the bag but loved it once I put it on.  I have maple in other fabric and it isn't as rich.

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

@AZ girl @phoenixbrd

I received my little bo peep top today.  Just curious if you've received and what you think of it?  One of mine is clearly a return but the other is new.  I am actually surrised how much I like the maple color.  I didn't like it in the bag but loved it once I put it on.  I have maple in other fabric and it isn't as rich.

@equss, I ordered it in two different sizes (both in the lemongrass).  I've only received one so far (yesterday) and it is defintiely too large and may also have been a return. It will have to go back because it's too big.  I am hoping the smaller of the two sizes arrives today, is not a previous return, and that it will fit well!  I'll let you know and I'm glad you like your maple!