Esteemed Contributor

A273384 - Lounge pants with mesh trim on pockets

A273369 - Striped top with contrast trim

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 7/2

[ Edited ]
A273384 - LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Regular Pants with Mesh Trim on Pockets for $19.96.  Inseam 29". Colors Dark Charcoal and Heather Grey.  All sizes still available in the Grey.

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Regular Pants with Mesh Trim on Pockets

A273369 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Striped Knit Top with Contrast Trim for $25.72.  Colors:  Champagne Pink/Cocoa;       Grey Mink/Black;  Hydrangea Blue/Marine Blue.  Sizes very limited XXS, XS, Med.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Striped Knit Top with Contrast Trim
Trusted Contributor

I have the pants in dark charcoal and really like them.  The inseam is a little short for me, so I consider it more of an ankle length. I am 5'8". Loving Lori's bottoms as I do I am considering the grey pr.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 7/2

[ Edited ]

I have both colors in the pants from last time they were an LTS.   I like both, but do be forewarned that they feel like PJ bottoms - that is the thickness -- or rather thinness -  of the material.   So I wear them to do errands and they are super comfy for that - but also super casual and thin (great for summer wear!) and they show what on your hips and thighs any PJ bottom would show due to their thinness. In fact, you could wear them as PJ bottoms!

I'm 5'3" and they are pants length on me. I'm happy to own both pair but wouldn't have wanted to pay any more for them than LTS price because for me they have limited use..  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, that's pretty much how I wear these pants too.  Casual, for relaxing, and running errands.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Happy  I saw the top late last night before bed.  It has good reviews and just yesterday I was thinking I wish I had a few Logo tops that were not tanks or longer sleeve.  I bought all three colors Smiley Happy

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I have the pants in dark charcoal and really like them.  The inseam is a little short for me, so I consider it more of an ankle length. I am 5'8". Loving Lori's bottoms as I do I am considering the grey pr.

@violet runner - And here I am 5'1"+ and they are way too long for me!  Hard to fit everyone.  I know you love Lori's bottoms as do I when I can find the right length.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Peg wrote:

@violet runner - And here I am 5'1"+ and they are way too long for me!  Hard to fit everyone.  I know you love Lori's bottoms as do I when I can find the right length.

I think these pants would be very easy to hem --- just straight across.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Peg wrote:

My spending money on shortening pants is long gone.  They would have to be pretty special for me to spend on alterations since I am terrible at doing it myself which I have proven in the past.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Peg wrote:

My spending money on shortening pants is long gone.  They would have to be pretty special for me to spend on alterations since I am terrible at doing it myself which I have proven in the past.

@Biftu  In my earlier post, my intention was to self-hem!