Esteemed Contributor

A275004 - Slub knit tank with pockets and seam detail

A274080 - Slub knit top with lace shoulders

Trusted Contributor
275004 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slub Knit Tank with Pockets and Seam Detail for $29.27.  Colors:  Blue River, Blush Rose, Lily Pad, Slate.  All sizes available but not in every color.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slub Knit Tank with Pockets and Seam Detail

A274080 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slub Knit Top with Lace Shoulders for $23.27. Colors: Antique Gold, Black, Blue River, Chalk, Cozumel Blue.  Only sizes XXS - Med.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slub Knit Top with Lace Shoulders
Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 6/30

[ Edited ]

@Peg  I was thinking that the blue river or are the tones too gray-ish and is it too long?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I'm not sure.   Maybe too much blue??  I don't own anything in blue river to hold up next to the Halston pants- do you? The other day I bought a pr of linen capris at JJill in the "linen- tan color" and was thinking the lily pad might look good with these.

Are you going to order this? I'm 5'8" and the model wearing the lily pad color in the video is the same  height and length looks ok on her.   I have lily pad in my cart.

What do ya think?

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I'm not sure.   Maybe too much blue??  I don't own anything in blue river to hold up next to the Halston pants- do you? The other day I bought a pr of linen capris at JJill in the "linen- tan color" and was thinking the lily pad might look good with these.

Are you going to order this? I'm 5'8" and the model wearing the lily pad color in the video is the same  height and length looks ok on her.   I have lily pad in my cart.

What do ya think?

@violet runner  I like the lily pad in your cart.  I do think it's long enough for someone your height.  If I remember right, I had the kz tee home once in blue river and the gray tones in it washed me out.   I have enough lily pad-type LOGO greens that I wouldn't get the lily pad for myself.  Those are the only two colors available in my size medium.  I"m thinking that the $30-plus is better spent on something new, although I do like the tank, the pockets and how stylish it is so it's a good price if you need/want it.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I  ordered a med in this and switched to the blue river.   I have a striped tank coming in a green ( sage and willow)  which will go with the linen capris.  I don't think I would wear this top with the  Halston pants , but I can let you know when I get it. I am not sure this tank will be figure flattering, but I like it well enough to get it home.  And the few cardi I own will go better  with with a blue color.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner What made you choose medium over small?

(by the way, I'm wearing those blue pants tonight to an oldies rock n roll concert, with a white tank top and a blue (not sure which shade but the blue is in the pants) LOGO cardi. Actually, I think it's an oldie color called blue lake.  It's not Fr. terry - I think it's some kind of thin waffle knit.  Not sure now because it's quite old.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two of the LTS tanks---blue river and lily pad.  I already own the blush rose and the charcoal (paid full price for those a long time ago).  I love this tank so I decided to get the other two colors I don't already have since the price is 1/2 of what I paid for the first two!  If anyone is considering this tank and is between sizes, I would recommend sizing down on this one.  I am between and small and medium (and mostly a medium these days since I've put on a few lbs) and the small fits me just fine!---I'm large busted 36DD for reference. It is a little heaver material and a very slight a-line shape, so the flare might be a little too much for me in a medium. 

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Please do take note of AZ's post above mine - you maybe should be getting a size small.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 6/30

[ Edited ]

Any thoughts on the slub knit shirt A274080 ? I have  A273359 from last year and love the lightweight cotton slub for the summer.  Heart Based on that  I  bought todays cotton slub shirt!!