Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 6/17

[ Edited ]

And one more:

A275771 -  LOGO by Lori Goldstein Split Neck Knit Top with Swiss Dot Hem for $21.32 in colors: Grey Mink, Lavender Mist, Sandstorm

Click Here

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Split Neck Knit Top with Swiss Dot Hem

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee

I own the slub tank in the chalk and at this price, picked it up in the Faded  Rose.

Super Contributor

Hi,

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the "heads up" on the next day's LTS....

I have signed up for the email more than nce and still I don't get notified ? .....

TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials 6/17

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Pearlee. I  ordered the printed button front cardi in maple. I have looked at it for awhile. Great price ! Looking forward to wearing it . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@aqua3 wrote:

Hi,

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the "heads up" on the next day's LTS....

I have signed up for the email more than nce and still I don't get notified ? .....

TIA

@aqua3

I just type lunchtime special pricing into the search box. HTH!

I've read where other posters type in different variations of that, so it may depend on which browser you use, but that is the only way it works for me using IE.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Pearlee. I ordered the slub tank in the rose color and the pants in black.  Good pricing.  And these would be items I will get good wear out of if they fit.  Sometimes I get caught up in buyiing an LTS just because  the price is  good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A276761  This printed button front cardi is really special!  LTS price is terrific!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Button-Front-Knit-Cardigan.product.A276761....

A282522  Crop Bootcut pants

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cropped-Boot-Cut-Knit-Pants.product.A282522.html?sc=SRCH

A275023  Cotton Slub Tank with Notch

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Knit-Tank-with-Notch-Detail.product.A27...

I got the cardi in maple Heart - but there were hardly any sizes left in the tank Woman Sad. It's a good lts day!

Esteemed Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

And one more:

A275771 -  LOGO by Lori Goldstein Split Neck Knit Top with Swiss Dot Hem for $21.32 in colors: Grey Mink, Lavender Mist, Sandstorm

Click Here

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Split Neck Knit Top with Swiss Dot Hem

I bought this in sandstorm and sized up to a L based on the reviews. I'm not usually a fan of too many mxed fabrics beacause they tend to be a shade or two off. This was completely tonal! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@KingstonsMom,   Thank ypu ! 

I'll give it a try ....