Esteemed Contributor

A252242 - Twin set with asymmetric hem top and tank, xxs only

Valued Contributor

I believe it's a slap in the face for QVC to put up a lunchtime special in only size xxs. If you don't have any sizes except one leave it off.  

Esteemed Contributor

Generally LTS's are not available in all sizes, so I don't think I would call it a slap in the face, but agree that at least a few sizes should be available.  I have been disappointed in the past when an LTS is not in my size, but that's how it goes.  As an xxs gal I have been lucky many times as I would be with this piece if I were interested, which I am not.   Anyway this is a very old piece and I'm sure they are trying to rid their stock.  

Regular Contributor

@Biftu I completely agree with you. LTS usually only have one or two sizes, which is a little irritating bc I'll see a great price and get all excited and see that it's not in my size. I'm an XXS as well, so when I saw the original post I went to check it out...it was finally "my day" for LTS. Not so much....not a fan of it and seems to have some not so good reviews. Oh well....maybe in 6 months they'll have one that includes our size again. LOL