Esteemed Contributor

A273371 - Top with pockets and sequin trim

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I remember when we both got those.  I first got the chalk and then liked it so much I went back for the macrame.  This is the third time I've seen it as a LTS!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I remember when we both got those.  I first got the chalk and then liked it so much I went back for the macrame.  This is the third time I've seen it as a LTS!

@Pearlee  That was so long ago, good memory.  I have the cammomile.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  ooops - I knew "macrame" didn't look right as I was typing it.  I went back for the chammomile.    Glad you mentioned yours!  And yes, that was a long time ago.  It's a good buy and a very nice top for the LTS price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 8/17

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  ooops - I knew "macrame" didn't look right as I was typing it.  I went back for the chammomile.    Glad you mentioned yours!  And yes, that was a long time ago.  It's a good buy and a very nice top for the LTS price.

@Biftu@PearleeSo girls- how has this top held up? The fabric-- the sequins, etc?? Did it make it through the washer/dryer ok?

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114  I've never put any LOGO in the dryer - I hang to dry - esp. sequins which can melt.  This top is thin and dries very quickly hanging to dry.  Mine have both been fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114  I've never put any LOGO in the dryer - I hang to dry - esp. sequins which can melt.  This top is thin and dries very quickly hanging to dry.  Mine have both been fine. 

Same for me @Ibby114.  Like @Pearlee i do not put any of my Logo pieces in the dryer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 8/17

[ Edited ]

@Biftu @Pearlee I tend to use the dryer for a minute or two- removing the excess water  helps keep the material smooth to air dry the rest of the way. But with the sequins, I'm not sure I'd want to use the dryer even that long!