Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Special 8/15

[ Edited ]

A284138 - Lavish ankle boots with brocade back

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@This makes me think of our friend @Debzzz who got one pair of these boots and loved them so much she was thinking about getting another - don't know whether she did or not.  I hope she's OK.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@This makes me think of our friend @Debzzz who got one pair of these boots and loved them so much she was thinking about getting another - don't know whether she did or not.  I hope she's OK.

@Pearlee@ - I remember that.  She was addicted to the evergreen color.  These boots are funky enough that I am kind of tempted.  I hope @Debzzz is ok too. I miss her inputs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 8/15

[ Edited ]

@Biftu Love the look of the boots, but so many people have said Lori's shooes/boots have been uncomfortable (and these are the old manufacturer, not her new and improved line).  I didn't notice the S&H charge if there is one, but I'm not paying $5 to try on shoes.

Besides, due to my bunion I don't even consider buying shoes online.  These are, however, really great looking! And unlike that top last night --- funky!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Just saw where the boots have free S&H.   Let us know if you give them a try. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Just saw where the boots have free S&H.   Let us know if you give them a try. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - They are in my cart.  Trying to decide between the black and green.  While these are obviously different than any boots I have, I just own so many black boots.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - They are in my cart.  Trying to decide between the black and green.  While these are obviously different than any boots I have, I just own so many black boots.

@Biftu  You may have answered your own indecision about which color!  Smiley Happy

And IMO you have more green than most people!  LOL  --- all those LOGO shades of green you have!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the green- I love all the green in the brocade, the green suede works so well with  it!! I've seen these boots in either the QVC outlet or Q studio store) - and they're beautiful.  I'm not sure they'll fit (I have yucky ankles Woman Mad) but with the free shipping, I decided to give them a try.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee@ - I remember that.  She was addicted to the evergreen color.  These boots are funky enough that I am kind of tempted.  I hope @Debzzz is ok too. I miss her inputs.

Same here!  I hope she's okay and have been missing her posts, too!