Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Special 7/15

[ Edited ]

A275800 - Lounge hi-low slub knit maxi skirt

Valued Contributor

Grabbed this skirt in the blue mist.  I would have rather had the cocoa, but no size small available. I hope it like it!  If anyone has it, please feel free to give me your opinions. I'd love to hear your feedback on this one!

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl - To me skirts are great for the summer and hope you like it when it arrives.  Unfortunately it is way to long for me, otherwise I would have given it a try.

Trusted Contributor

I looked at the skirt too, but even at my height thought it might be too long in  the back. Those that ordered- let us know when you get it!

Honored Contributor

The hemline of that skirt doesn't appeal to me (never has).

I do hope whoever gets it loves hers.

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I looked at the skirt too, but even at my height thought it might be too long in  the back. Those that ordered- let us know when you get it!

@Peg, I'm 5'7" and hope it isn't too long for me.  I think I have enough bootie to pull it up!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Peg wrote:

@Peg, I'm 5'7" and hope it isn't too long for me.  I think I have enough bootie to pull it up!  lol

@AZ girl - This should be fine for your height.

Respected Contributor

If it had been available in black, size medium, I would have ordered it.  I'm 5'7" and I think the length would be perfect.

Occasional Contributor

...just coming here to vent...

Received my order for this in the black xxs, (A275800 Hi-Low Hem Slub Knit Maxi) and clearly received a return / washed item.  Smiley Sad

I'm only 5'3" and was concerned of the back length, but it's perfect for me, not too long ~ therefore I am not going to return this since the price was so right!

Just very disgusted that I received a shrunken return item all in a wrinkled ball.  I've received better "as is" items before...

Trying to get out some wrinkles with high heat in the dryer, but I definitely have to now iron this.  (( not happy ))

Again ~ love this skirt, just tired of getting customer returns when items are over a year old in inventory.  

If anyone else purchased this last weekend, please let me know how yours came!

...thanks for allowing me to vent...

Valued Contributor

@twin2kim wrote:

...just coming here to vent...

Received my order for this in the black xxs, (A275800 Hi-Low Hem Slub Knit Maxi) and clearly received a return / washed item.  Smiley Sad

I'm only 5'3" and was concerned of the back length, but it's perfect for me, not too long ~ therefore I am not going to return this since the price was so right!

Just very disgusted that I received a shrunken return item all in a wrinkled ball.  I've received better "as is" items before...

Trying to get out some wrinkles with high heat in the dryer, but I definitely have to now iron this.  (( not happy ))

Again ~ love this skirt, just tired of getting customer returns when items are over a year old in inventory.  

If anyone else purchased this last weekend, please let me know how yours came!

...thanks for allowing me to vent...

@Ditto for me, @twin2kim.  I received mine today and it was pretty much balled up in the bag and was a winkled mess.  The label on the bag appeared to be a "re-printed" label as opposed to QVC's original package labels on the outside of the bag, so it likely was a return.  Smiley Sad