Esteemed Contributor

A275019 - Slub knit top with mesh appliqué 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing!!

Great price!!!!

I want to like this but for some strange reason when I look at it it makes me think it is some sort anatomical sketch of her internal organs.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Thank you for sharing!!

Great price!!!!

I want to like this but for some strange reason when I look at it it makes me think it is some sort anatomical sketch of her internal organs.

@Abrowneyegirl  I've thought the same thing since the first time I ever saw it.  When I see it  presented, I always think it's the 'lungs shirt."  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Thank you for sharing!!

Great price!!!!

@Abrowneyegirl  I've thought the same thing since the first time I ever saw it.  When I see it  presented, I always think it's the 'lungs shirt."  LOL

LOL! Unfortunately once you see it, you can not un-see it!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Thank you for sharing!!

Great price!!!!

LOL  I've always thought the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess once someone puts this image In your head that's what you look for and see.  Personally it doesn't look like lungs to me.