Esteemed Contributor

A274090 - Rib knit hoodie with pockets and crochet trim

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Biftu I ordered this top in nutmeg and pink tint. I really wanted the blue mist but it wasn't available in my size. I hope it works out for me. The price is very good. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Thanks!  I think these will be wonderful summertime casual, maybe with white linen loose yoga pants.  The tops are thin enough to wear during the summer.  A great price on a really cute hoody....love the subtle touch of lace. I haven't seen any LOGO LTS recently that I really loved, but in this case I ordered all three!

Valued Contributor

This is the best (for me anyway) LTS that I've seen in quite a while!  I love this hoodie!  I already own it in the blue mist and today ordered the nutmeg and the pink tink, so now I will own all three! Smiley Happy  Love this one!  Vey soft and comfy and versatile!  Thanks for posting, @Biftu!

Esteemed Contributor

I own this in the blue tint and I got the nutmeg today.  Very soft and comfortable top at a great price.

Contributor

Thanks to you I have purchased a few good deals on LOGO.  I appreciate the time you take providing the info on lunchtime specials.

I ended up ordering in the pink tint and blue.

Respected Contributor

Love this one too. I have it in the pink and the blue and  I am ordering the nutmeg now

Deb

Respected Contributor

This is really cute.  I have a similar slub hoodie in 3 colors, so I don't need another...but what a great price.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Biftu. I have the pink mist. I love the fit and look. I got the nutmeg today. This is truley a great buy for a great top.