Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Special 3/29

[ Edited ]

A275568 - Top and tank twin set (Petite)

A274980 - Top and tank twin set (Regular)

A276339 - Lotus striped tank with space dye neck trim

A268915 - Twill pull-on slim leg pants

Esteemed Contributor

Also - A273336 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Pants with Contrast Panels. The petite version of these pants is available too!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  This is your day with LTS!  One pair of pants in petite and one that people are complaining are too short at a 26" length.  And one of them is available in dark elm!  Smiley Happy :

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  This is your day with LTS!  One pair of pants in petite and one that people are complaining are too short at a 26" length.  And one of them is available in dark elm!  Smiley Happy :

@Pearlee - Yes, more green!  Nor sure how I feel about the stripe on the Logo pants, but I'm giving them a try.  And of course the dark elm.

Trusted Contributor

I think  I'm going to try the black pants with the blue stripe - strictly workout pants for me.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

I think  I'm going to try the black pants with the blue stripe - strictly workout pants for me.

@violet runner is bolstering her bottoms feeder image!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Peg wrote:

@violet runner is bolstering her bottoms feeder image!   Smiley Happy

@Pearlee@violet runner - I'm turning into a bottoms feeder too!  But I have an excuse.  When I find bottoms that are shorter I'm all in.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee and @Biftu, I love it!!  These LTS are really good deals if we'll wear them. And I can say that I do.  And today @Pearlee I have on the white space dyed cropped pants that you have with the sweatshirts. Comfy!

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I was just thinking the other day - when doing laundry and thinking about what to wash - that this is the perfect time of year for that sweatsuit set.   You just proved me right!  Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 3/29

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

Also - A273336 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Knit Pants with Contrast Panels. The petite version of these pants is available too!

I bought the contrast pants in slate- and the twin set that has  the pewter tank. 2 foundations pieces for a great ensemble!  The top  with the twin set looks shorter than I'm used to for pants- but it'll get lots of use with summer skirts.

A268915 looks great, love the color choices - but for me, the inseam is a little short.