Esteemed Contributor

A263279 - Crop pants with banded hem

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Biftu. Since I am one of the "bottom dwellers" ( love it) I am going to try these in  the taupe color - only color in my size.  

Valued Contributor

Same here!  Picked up the taupe as well!  Hope you like them @Peg and thanks for posting @Biftu!

Valued Contributor

Hey @Biftu thanks for posting these. I just now received my mock necks from last weeks LTS and they're awesome. A bit warm right now but definitely a basic I need in my wardrobe and such a good deal. I might not notice if you didn't post so THANK YOU.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Hey @Biftu thanks for posting these. I just now received my mock necks from last weeks LTS and they're awesome. A bit warm right now but definitely a basic I need in my wardrobe and such a good deal. I might not notice if you didn't post so THANK YOU.

@Debzzz - I haven't received my mock necks yet, but good to hear you are pleased with them.  Looking forward to mine arriving.

Trusted Contributor

With all the screwy internet problems  yesterday, I checked my orders and these taupe cropped pants are now on backorder.  What???!!  So I  chatted with CS and essentially just got an apology. How can that be? I ordered them at midnight  ( 10pm for me)when  I see what the LTS's are  going to be and the order went   right through. I told CS they should have said waitlist or sold out in the size I ordered.   Also mentioned I read where this has been happening more and more and was it a new tactic of QVC? She didn't know.  I won't cancel and see what happens. Also under the status of my order it says EDD 3/29 ( which is today and would be nothing short of a miracle) and free premium delivery. Another mystery.

Honored Contributor

@Peg    OY!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, it is indeed one of the most baffling orders I have had.  And not  good customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@Debzzz - You are right, the mock necks are awesome.  I received mine today and I am so glad I got at least the two, should have ordered more they are a great basic.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, The saga on these cropped pants I ordered continues. This morning they said" in process" and then this afternoon backordered again. So I contacted CS and asked why twice? Either the item is there or it's not. And the explaination I got was , "twice" it seems the item was found and then not.. DUH!!  What are the odds you think i'll get this item? Slim to none?? HA! I didn't cancelled. Will see what happens..