Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Special 3/21

[ Edited ]

A276325 - French terry hoodie with eyelet godet

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting, @Biftu!  I picked it up in the frosted mauve!

Honored Contributor

This is one of the first garments I can remember her doing with the split back.  Also one of the first in lemongrass, a color she seems to have dropped.  Or maybe it will come back under a different name, like brook!  LOL Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Does anyone already own this?  If so, what do you think about it?

Valued Contributor

I own it in the lemongrass, @Pearlee.   l like it a lot!  I will say that the french terry in this particular garment is not quite as soft as I've felt in some of Lori's other french terry pieces, but it is still nice.  It is a little shorter than her usual, but I like that for something different.  I went with the medium which is my larger of my two LOGO sizes and the fit is good for my broad shoulders and large bust.  I can also wear a lightweight shirt underneath it if I wanted without it being to tiight.  The LTS price is GREAT!  I got the frosted mauve when I saw @Biftu's post about it and then came back and grabbed the country blue a little bit ago!  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks  @AZ girl for this review. I ordered the lemongrass in a medium.  I  wear that size in the rayon /span and mostly a size small in the french terry ( Logo Lounge) so thinking this will be the right size for me.  Have to see how I like the back of it. I don't usual go for that style.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

I own it in the lemongrass, @Pearlee.   l like it a lot!  I will say that the french terry in this particular garment is not quite as soft as I've felt in some of Lori's other french terry pieces, but it is still nice. @ It is a little shorter than her usual, but I like that for something different.  I went with the medium which is my larger of my two LOGO sizes and the fit is good for my broad shoulders and large bust.  I can also wear a lightweight shirt underneath it if I wanted without it being to tiight.  The LTS price is GREAT!  I got the frosted mauve when I saw @Biftu's post about it and then came back and grabbed the country blue a little bit ago!  

@AZ girl  Thank you!  I watched the video and actually Lori mentioned exactly what you stated that I highlighted in red above.  Smiley Happy  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

I own it in the lemongrass, @Pearlee.   l like it a lot!  I will say that the french terry in this particular garment is not quite as soft as I've felt in some of Lori's other french terry pieces, but it is still nice. @ It is a little shorter than her usual, but I like that for something different.  I went with the medium which is my larger of my two LOGO sizes and the fit is good for my broad shoulders and large bust.  I can also wear a lightweight shirt underneath it if I wanted without it being to tiight.  The LTS price is GREAT!  I got the frosted mauve when I saw @Biftu's post about it and then came back and grabbed the country blue a little bit ago!  

@AZ girl  Thank you!  I watched the video and actually Lori mentioned exactly what you stated that I highlighted in red above.  Smiley Happy  

That's funny!  Ironic and definitely true for me! Smiley Happy