Esteemed Contributor

A276641 - Color block top and tank twin set

A282789 - Layers tank with lace trim

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, @Biftu! I'm thinking about the twinset. I like the claret combo. Does anyone have this already? If so, how's the fit? I usually go with an xxs or xs in Logo. After reading the size chart and the comments, I'm thinking I should go with xs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cag - I do not have this set, but I would go with the xs.  I generally am an xxs, but i find rayon/span twin sets, especially the tanks, run small.  If you decide to purchase I hope you love it.

Honored Contributor

@cag wrote:

Thanks, @Biftu! I'm thinking about the twinset. I like the claret combo. Does anyone have this already? If so, how's the fit? I usually go with an xxs or xs in Logo. After reading the size chart and the comments, I'm thinking I should go with xs. 

@cag  I don't own it but read the reviews, which say it runs small and to go up a size (which I normally have to do in LOGO rayon/span twinsets).   Very limited sizing available in this.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, @Biftu and @Pearlee. I, too, thought that I should size up based on the reviews. I also find that the rayon/spandex fits a little smaller on me than the lounge. I have the claret in my cart in xs. I think I'm going to try it.

Trusted Contributor

I got the tank in blue.  I may use it as a sleepwear top. I like the idea that it's a shorter tank. Very good price. I know many of you have lots of tanks, but this would only be my 5th! I know, right??!! HA!  If  you want to count the bottoms I own, well that's where I have many!! Thanks for posting this @Biftu!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 3/12

[ Edited ]

It's a great price for a twinset- but I wasn't crazy about the 'daisy' trim.The bottom of the top seems to flare out a bit rather than be the usual drapey - maybe the trim isn't that flexible?  

I think through my purchases more these days- I use to grab most logo lts items !