Esteemed Contributor

A269968 - Top with hi-low bubble hem

Respected Contributor

The bubble hem excentuates my bubble butt.  (Sorry, could not resist.  It is actually a cute top.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Is anyone getting this? The violet one is tempting because Lori doesn't do that color very often and it's really a pretty color.

Frequent Contributor

This top is cute and I also am drawn to the violet. I have to thank both @Pearlee and @Biftu for the information they give on these lunchtime specials. Whether it's sizing information or just your opinions on the clothes, I find it very helpful! I purchased both colors of the lav

ish beaded french terry last week. I was going to size up, but after reading what @Pearlee had to say about the fit on her, I decided to stay with my normal size....it  a me yesterday and I'm thrilled with the fit. Thank you @Pearlee for that!

Honored Contributor

@cag  Aren't you nice!  Thank you for telling me my fit info helped you; that makes it less painful that I lost my shipping cost on that first too-large one!  Smiley Happy   I have yet to try my two on, which arrived yesterday in my usual size medium.  I hope mine work for me, as yours did for you.  I'm happy they did because they are a terrific price.

I have to say that it's @Biftu who taught me how to find LTS early and for that I am very grateful.  Thanks Biftu for all your helpful LTS information - I'm with cag on that!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Is anyone getting this? The violet one is tempting because Lori doesn't do that color very often and it's really a pretty color.

@Pearlee - I have the dark violet in my cart, but I think I'm going to pass because I just got the dark violet in that other top although this is certainly a different look and fabric weight.  The color is beautiful.  Are you getting it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 11/5

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I have the dark violet in my cart, but I think I'm going to pass because I just got the dark violet in that other top although this is certainly a different look and fabric weight.  The color is beautiful.  Are you getting it?

@Biftu   Hello my twin-separated-at-birth.  Guess what? I have the dark violet in my cart too, and have had since I saw your post this a.m.   I am probably not getting it though - which was my thought also when I put it into my cart because (1) I'm trying to use the "I can live without it philosophy" and I certainly have more LOGO rayon/span tops or cardis than I can use in my lifetime, (2) I'd rather put the money towards getting the third color in the crochet lace top, which being actually a dressy sweatshirt, fits more into my lifestyle anyway and is more of a show-stopper, (3) I have that LOGO kz tee with chiffon pockets (second generation kz tee in grape) so I super don't need this one,  (4) I'm not sure what that bubble look would do for my hips/thigh issues (although this isn't a real big deterrent).

Your reasoning doesn't deter me.  Although I also have that handkerchief hem in the deep violet and our cotton cash. sweater also and maybe something else I can't think of now, because that's one of my favorite colors of hers and because she rarely does it any more (if at all) the color issue wouldn't really stop me even though I mentioned the grape kz tee above which I realize contradicts what I'm saying here!  But I never said anything about LOGO is rational.  I think my biggest reasons are #1 and #2 above!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Hello my twin-separated-at-birth.  Guess what? I have the dark violet in my cart too, and have had since I saw your post this a.m.   I am probably not getting it though - which was my thought also when I put it into my cart because (1) I'm trying to use the "I can live without it philosophy" and I certainly have more LOGO rayon/span tops or cardis than I can use in my lifetime, (2) I'd rather put the money towards getting the third color in the crochet lace top, which being actually a dressy sweatshirt, fits more into my lifestyle anyway and is more of a show-stopper, (3) I have that LOGO kz tee with chiffon pockets (second generation kz tee in grape) so I super don't need this one,  (4) I'm not sure what that bulbble look would do for my hips/thigh issues (although this isn't a real big deterrent).

Your reasoning doesn't deter me.  Although I also have that handkerchief hem in the deep violet and our cotton cash. sweater also and maybe something else I can't think of now, because that's one of my favorite colors of hers and because she rarely does it any more (if at all) the color issue wouldn't really stop me (even though I mentioned the grape kz tee above which I realize contradicts what I'm saying here!  But I never said anything about LOGO is rational.  I think my biggest reasons are #1 and #2 above!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I'm there with you on #1, 2, 3, and 4.  All more than valid points, especially the "I can live without it'" and my question, "would I buy this if it was full price." And of course I have that kz tee in grape too!  I'm out.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I'm out too, and I thought you also had the kz grape with chiffon pockets top.

I think the "would I buy this at full price" has flaws in it though.  I just posted about something the other day - wish I could think of which LOGO now -that I just don't think is worth the price but I would buy it As Is or Clearance.  I guess I am saying "I don't love it or I don't need it" so I don't want to pay full price for it, but I really like it a lot (as opposed to a "must have, can't live without" item, that I would buy it and definitely wear it (not let it sit around in my closet) at a lower price.  I kind of think of the third crochet lace top like that.  I want it but kinda don't like it as well as the two colors I got, so maybe while I wouldn't buy it at full price (and I might), I'd definitely buy it if it gets reduced/as is.    

That's true for a lot of "backups".   A good example also might be the coconut our-first-crochet-lace top we both have, that you wouldn't buy in blood orange at full price but would at a reduced price.  So there are flaws in the "would I pay full price" reasoning.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I got the grey