Esteemed Contributor

A268909 - Brushed terry mixed media top

Trusted Contributor

I ordered this top.  It's one I  wanted awhile ago and didn't pull the trigger. With this price and free shipping today  I decided to order it in the size small. I have  told myself not to order just because the price is good , but because I like it.

Today I got both- good price and a top  I like!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 11/11

[ Edited ]

Congrats to you @violet runner for getting the top at this great price.

@Biftu and I both have both colors and I know I love mine and am pretty sure she loves hers too (although I don't love that I paid full price for both!)

They are cute, comfortable and unique-looking.  Love this top!  In fact, I'm going to an event tomorrow afternoon and may wear my eclipse colored one!    I'm pretty sure you are going to love it!

Respected Contributor

I love mine, very comfy and flattering.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the positive remarks about this top @Hippiified and @Pearlee. I'll let you know how it works out for me when I get it.. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  this top arrived earlier this week and evrything you said about it is true.  I like it alot and  am sure i'll get alot of wear out of it.  And I got it at a great price too.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Thanks for letting me know!   I think you will love wearing it and all the compliments you'll get.  You sure did get a great price!  Please remind me which color it was that you got? Macrame or eclipse?  Doesn't matter, they are both winners (and the top looks quite different in each of the colors - I think @Biftu would agree),

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I got the eclipse- it was the only one offered that day. 

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, I got the eclipse- it was the only one offered that day. 

@Very denim-friendly indeed.  @Peg