Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm still thinking about it too.  My rational side says to spend the money on something I love more but LOGO isn't always rational!  Smiley Happy   I haven't canceled so far and thus probably won't but I have a feeling when I receive it I'll wish I had!  And not just because of sizing but because that gray will wash me out!  (Now I'm talking myself into canceling.....)

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm still thinking about it too.  My rational side says to spend the money on something I love more but LOGO isn't always rational!  Smiley Happy   I haven't canceled so far and thus probably won't but I have a feeling when I receive it I'll wish I had!  And not just because of sizing but because that gray will wash me out!  (Now I'm talking myself into canceling.....)

@Pearlee - You're funny and right!  LOGO makes me totally irrational.  I think I'll give it a try and will probably regret it.  Usually when I have to think this much about something it is the wrong choice.  Ok, I'm going to stick with it and not think about it again!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 10/26

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  This should make you feel good:  The sweater is back up to $79.92 (clearance).

I went to cancel and then chickened out.  Just like you, I'll get it home and probably regret it.  We definitely need a 12-step deLogify program!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  This should make you feel good:  The sweater is back up to $79.92 (clearance).

I went to cancel and then chickened out.  Just like you, I'll get it home and probably regret it.  We definitely need a 12-step deLogify program!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - Sign me up!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I just canceled. But please do let me know what you think when you get yours; I'll be eager to know! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I just canceled. But please do let me know what you think when you get yours; I'll be eager to know! Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - I cancelled too.  Between the questionable size and that I probably would not get much wear out if it I think I made the right decision.

Respected Contributor

That grey and the acrylic make it a no go for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special 10/26

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I cancelled too.  Between the questionable size and that I probably would not get much wear out if it I think I made the right decision.

@Biftu  I think we both made the right decision.   We didn't love it and, as you've said, if we have to think that much about whether to order or not, it's a "not" and move on to something we think we'll love.   

I've made the mistake too many times - most recently with an expensive new item  (topaz top with lace embroidered hemline) of liking a garment but knowing the color doesn't work for me, and then getting it home and it doesn't look great on me (besides the sizing issues the sweater has).  I know that gray would wash me out and  I couldn't use a scarf or jewelry to "fix" the neckline on this one.   I know it won't look good even if it had fit right (questionable)   so.....cancel!   I'm glad this time we didn't succumb to "but it's such a good deal"

Super Contributor

I received my LTS gray Lavish sweater today.  I was all set to send it back - obviously the LTS price is what tempted me.  Now that I have it here I'm keeping it.  I ordered up a size but could have worn my regular size.  Its long enough on me to wear as a tunic with black leggings and feel covered.  The sweater is soft and cuddly - not scratchy at all.  I am assuming it was a return because there was no little bag of beads with it but I'm not worried about needing them because the beads are sewn on really well - I think the thickness of all the beads helps.  In person - the mauve beads stand out more and you can see the pink color better than on the video.  For the price I'm happy - it's not so dressy I feel like I need to only wear it for special occassions.  The fringe on the bottom is more attractive on than I had anticipated. 

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  I'm very happy that you like it.  Thanks for your review. Smiley Happy