Respected Contributor

Crepe Top

I'm loving this new top in blue. 

It's not a typical-looking logo top, IMO.  I've been asking for something with sleeve detail, and this one delivers.

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely top. I haven't had much luck with Logo's rayon/ spandex.They stretch out of shape to quickly.For the price Lori should use a better fabric.Therefore,I'm out.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Crepe Top

It's not a typical-looking logo top, IMO.  I've been asking for something with sleeve detail, and this one delivers.

@Bri36  I love the polar blue color, but I just don't care for the ruffle bottom.  Is it just the way the model is standing?  It seems to make her stomach look big.  I want to see this on Jacqui.  If the length is right, it could work...but I'm just not sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving this new top!

[ Edited ]

I really dislike crepe fabric, as I mentioned on another thread here. It doesn't breathe and I have never found it to be comfortable against my skin.  Easy pass for me..

ETA: I can tolerate it when used as trim.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

Crepe Top

@Bri36  I love the polar blue color, but I just don't care for the ruffle bottom.  Is it just the way the model is standing?  It seems to make her stomach look big.  I want to see this on Jacqui.  If the length is right, it could work...but I'm just not sure.

@Trudey, I have to see it on to determine if it's going to work for me or not.  I don't carry my weight in my waist, but I don't want it to look bigger.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Another reason to see it on a live person is the pockets.  I don't know if they're going to lie flat or not. 

Hope it's presented soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm confused about the fabric on this top.  The title says Crepe Jersey yet under Contents it says 95% rayon/5% spandex.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu, I'm guessing it has a weighty texture to it.   I've never felt it, but I think Susan Graver uses something like it.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Loving this new top!

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

I'm confused about the fabric on this top.  The title says Crepe Jersey yet under Contents it says 95% rayon/5% spandex.

@Biftu Well, most of her Fr. terry is also rayon/span.   Clearly there must be different configurations of it that feel different.

@Trudey  Not sure why you'd consider this top if you didn't want that similar TSV A286939 - I mentioned in the Aug. 14 show thread where I posted about this top that IMO they are a  similar style.  

@Bri36  How nice that you've taken this sudden interest in LOGO.   More sales for Lori!  Perhaps you'll make up for what I'm not buying lately.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Too SHORT!!   I'm not sure what has happened to logo but it looks like it's getting shorter, regardless it looks silly on this model. If the ruffle was only two or 3 inches longer it would be below her hips.

I always check the click here measurements to see how long they are and if they aren't at least 30-32 inches long in the front I don't buy - it's just too short, and I don't want to be forced to buy another layer to put under it so it is long enough.  (or maybe that's the Logo plan.)