New Contributor

Love, Love, Love LOGO tanks BUT more V Necks, please?!

I love Lori's layering tanks and get excited when they are featured, as on today's show.  I just wish there were more choices in V-Neck tanks.  I tried a LOGO tank but, sadly, had to return it.  It was way too long (I'm 5'3") and crew necks just don't flatter me.  I'd love to see more v-neck tanks offered also in a slightly shorter length (26-28").

Honored Contributor

Re: Love, Love, Love LOGO tanks BUT more V Necks, please?!

@Catsndogsmom. Hi and welcome. There isnt much we posters can do about your suggestion but there is a Suggestions forum in the list of forum topics. The moderators of the board said they monitor that forum to read and pass along suggestions to the appropriate people at QVC.

So while it made sense to post here because of the topic, it is better to post suggestions over there.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, Thank you so much for the redirection to "Suggestions".  I'm very new here and appreciate the tip.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

@Catsndogsmom wrote:

I love Lori's layering tanks and get excited when they are featured, as on today's show.  I just wish there were more choices in V-Neck tanks.  I tried a LOGO tank but, sadly, had to return it.  It was way too long (I'm 5'3") and crew necks just don't flatter me.  I'd love to see more v-neck tanks offered also in a slightly shorter length (26-28").

You may have been redirected, but I'm glad to see someone else feels as I do about v-necks. Sigh...with my chubby face and neck, v-necks are a blessing!  Enjoy your LOGO and time on the boards.