Esteemed Contributor

I keep swearing off Logo, but I cant't stay away!  

I love her use of mixed materials, many of her prints, colors.  Her styles are ridiculous or sublime, yet I do admit to having many loves...  I have successfully swore off the rayon span in solid colors because it pills, stretches and shows lumps and bumps   But I have been helpless to stop buying the ocasional gorgeous print in what are hopefully flattering styles.  i do not layer because i do not like it, but I buy cotton that requires ironing which I hate. But my biggest problem is ruffles across tne bottom because who needs that.. but sometimes they are too pretty and I am helpless.  Today my demons won and I bought the ruffled:

A352928 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Chiffon Blouse w Pleated Front

a351655_ys2.102.jpeg

and

A351655 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Textured Button-Front Ruffle Blouse

a351655_ys2.102.jpeg

and the more my style A351667 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Stylist Ponte Blazer in Black  and Antique White.

a351667_012.102.jpeg

Looking forward to receiving my lovely items...

Valued Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  Enjoy your purchases.  Hope you get them before the end of summer.

Super Contributor

Isn’t that the truth?!?

Trusted Contributor

Amy looks incredible in everything LOGO. I know many don't care for her or the brand but she makes Lori's LOGO look so cute on her petite frame. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I happened to watch the show and it was good. Hope you enjoy your new things when you get them. (The birch colored tank top is was so pretty.

⚓️
Super Contributor

I've never been abe to get in to this brand. I do agree that some of her tops are ridicuous but I still see a cute top here and there. Her prices can be really high. I just could never pay around $100 for a top that looks like it came from Walmart. I'm sorry if I'm offending any of you girls that love this brand. I'm glad someone posted about this brand because I've wondered what it is about her clothes that a lot of women like.

She came up with something different. Material at the bottom of her tops. Because of this I know on myself it would add extra weight around the hips.

I've noticed that they have a lot of her tops on sale for afternoon and evening specials so if you're a Logo lover that's the time to buy. Her pieces do look cute on Amy. She's small so a lot of clothes might look good on her that would look terrible on me because I know I weigh around 40 lbs more than she does.

We're all different and like different things. I just don't care for her clothes and the prices. If I'm going to spend over $50 for a top it would be dressy and worn for a special occasion.

NYCLatinaLaw, I think the first top is pretty and I really like the colors. I like the blazer too. It can be dressed up for work or worn with a t shirt and jeans. Enjoy your new tops.

Respected Contributor

I have a ton of logo, and have pretty much learned the hard way:

the tops pill terribly, they are too short, which means you have to wear something under them and apparently they hope it’s another logo top, but when they are most comfortable in the summer, the layers are too hot! They tend to stop right in the middle of the widest part of your body with ruffles!  

My only salvation is that I have invested few dollars because I buy them on eBay (there are a lot of people who apparently didn’t like the thin material and sold them brand new, for next to nothing.

I am now sick of high low, trapeze, weird hems. 

Amy is a perfect advertisement, but I don’t know of another woman who is her size though. Very short and very very thin.

Respected Contributor

I never would have thought this given her height .. but Amy does look

great in logo .. actually Lori looks good in it as well ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Love/Hate Logo

[ Edited ]

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Amy looks incredible in everything LOGO. I know many don't care for her or the brand but she makes Lori's LOGO look so cute on her petite frame. 

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe I happened to watch the show and it was good. Hope you enjoy your new things when you get them. (The birch colored tank top is was so pretty.

@LoveMyBaby   How interesting that you "don't care for the brand" but watched the show.  OK.....