Respected Contributor

Re: Lori wore the whole outfit on Wednesday

@haddon9 @Hippiified @Pearlee @Biftu @dulwich + all:

Agree the cardigan will sell out in SOME colors and sizes.

Didn't really want a cardigan, but love this one.

Ordered UP, I'm small and went to medium, wanting it to fit looser.

Twilight Blue!

a395061_cl2.102.jpeg

Was also tempted by the TEAL:

img_9816_a.jpg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Teal is very pretty too!  I love all of the colors except the fuchsia (which is also pretty but not my color).

I decided to go with my regular size for the cardigan which should fit just fine according to the size chart. 

However the TSV tanks are considerably smaller in the bust area so if I decide to order I think I should go up a size.  I hate when they do that...it makes ordering much more confusing.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9   Good thinking on sizing!

Looking forward to the TSV, since I live in California, it's a decent 9:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I'm really afraid of some of my favorites being sold out so I broke down and also just placed an order for the Blue...such a gorgeous color!!  ...AND the TSV in the pearl. 

I like how the pearl TSV looks on the model wearing the teal cardi and I think it will sell out first since it works well with all of the colors of the cardigan.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own any of the mesh pieces and I'm tempted to order this cardigan.  Not sure if I should  stick with my regular size.  Any thoughts from those who own this fabric?

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I don't own any of the mesh pieces and I'm tempted to order this cardigan.  Not sure if I should  stick with my regular size.  Any thoughts from those who own this fabric?

@Biftu   My fav strategy in your situation, which @Pearlee  understands because we've talked about it:

Buy two sizes, send one back.

I think it's the only way to get the FIT you really want.

Too often we choose, then just accept the slightly off-fit that came because no one wants to re-order, if anything is even left.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  in the mesh top I went to a size large and liked the fit. Im getting a large in the blue cardi.May also get black. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @haddon9 @Biftu   I have ordered the blue cardigan and did size up! Now I am wondering should I also get my regular size too! Just in case!

Like the tanks will definitely order up in these have both blue and pearl in cart - I also liked the model wearing coloured cardigan with pearl tank - but like the blue too!  

Sorry I am No help to anyone - will wait for presentation.  Good luck all! Lol.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I believe you normally wear medium in Logo?  Me I am large - just still dithering re ordering second cardigan - see my other post!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Since weight gain, sometimes medium and sometimes large, depending on the garment, measurements and how it looks on models. I think it will help to to watch Lori wearing cardi in the video. I haven't ordered yet but the bust measurement led me to think large. However look at the heavy model wearing the teal --she isn't even close to being able to button up the cardi.  However from the click measurements it looks like XL would be too large for you. It would help to see Jackie in it. We need to think about whether we want to be able to button it up closed.