Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori wore the whole outfit on Wednesday

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

I don't own any of the mesh pieces and I'm tempted to order this cardigan.  Not sure if I should  stick with my regular size.  Any thoughts from those who own this fabric?

@Biftu  in the mesh top I went to a size large and liked the fit. Im getting a large in the blue cardi.May also get black. 

@Pearlee  Thanks.  Think I'll go up to the xs.  Now to decide on color.

@Biftu  I just ordered the blue large. The black will be useful but I'm not sure I'm loving the tie dye on that one yet; it's giving me a charcoal gray vibe. Will have to see it.

@Pearlee  I'm leaning towards the blue. Maybe I'll wait to see the presentation for the other colors.  Hope I'm doing the right thing sizing up, but better bigger than too small.

@Biftu  You are right about better too big than too small for a cardi. However I don't want to give you a bum steer on sizing -- remember I gained more weight than you did.With the mesh top I got in a large, I wanted to be able to wear that over garments (like dresses) as well as underneath garments. The medium in that would have fit like a second skin which would have been OK under but not over garments.  It was helpful to see Lori's presentation wearing the cardi buttoned.

@Pearlee  I did watch Lori in the video again and assuming she is wearing her normal size, which I assume she is, it fits her fine.  Rethinking getting my normal size.  I'm over thinking this!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I hate these sizing decisions! Which should you get per the click measurements?  FYI there is quite a bit of stretch in the mesh top. Also sleeves will be even longer in the xs.  I think you need to see a presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

Presentation sure was not helpful for deciding on sizing.  I didn't hear any talk about sizing or what size anyone was wearing.  For such a long presentation you would think that would have at least been mentioned.

Trusted Contributor

It's been quite awhile since I ordered any LOGO, but caved and got the black mesh cardigan.  All buttoned up, it looks a little like a henley top. @Biftu  you mentioned that  the black  has some willow in it ( per the presentation ). I couldn't tell when shown last night.  Not sure I  will like that, but it's worth getting it still. I have alot of black and grey  bottoms and jeans. Think this will work with them all. 

This cardigan also reminds me  of  clothing line  a long time ago on the Q- think the name was Grabriella T. ( not sure that's it.)   

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Presentation sure was not helpful for deciding on sizing.  I didn't hear any talk about sizing or what size anyone was wearing.  For such a long presentation you would think that would have at least been mentioned.

@Biftu  In the tanks presentation Lori did say she was wearing her usual size small so I do think it's safe to assume in the OP's video link posted that she was wearing the blue in a small.  I'm not loving her the tie dye in the black (looks faded, not vibrant and am concerned about the green in it) so in addition to Twilight Blue I got the violet which does look vibrant. I agree withLori that the cardis are great for hot weather being mesh.

Honored Contributor

I see that a good number of the cardigans are sold out! I ended up ordering the black, blue and purple....had thought about the green but it's totally gone now and where am I wearing all of these anyway?!!....however I'm ever hopeful and it's nice to have them in my wardrobe.  I hope to be able to do outdoor dining soon and they will look great!

I'm hoping that my regular size will work.  According to the size chart it should be fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  In the tanks presentation Lori did say she was wearing her usual size small so I do think it's safe to assume in the OP's video link posted that she was wearing the blue in a small.  I'm not loving her the tie dye in the black (looks faded, not vibrant and am concerned about the green in it) so in addition to Twilight Blue I got the violet which does look vibrant. I agree withLori that the cardis are great for hot weather being mesh.

@Pearlee  I missed the size reference since I was not paying attention to the tank presentation.  Good choice in colors, I agree with you on the black.  I ended up getting the twilight blue in xxs.  Held off on another color until this morning and the only other option for me was the fuchsia in xs, and appears I got the last one.  I could be wrong but I think either size will work for me.  We'll see.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I do think either size will work for you also.  At any rate you know you'll have one that fits right.  I like the fuschia too. Glad you agree with me about the black. I think the black tie dye looks much better --- more saturated and vibrant - in the tank than the cardi but I don't want more rayon span tanks esp with my upper arm thicker now.