Super Contributor

Hello all. I don't have a single item number to anchor the title of this thread but am wondering if there are folks who are big fans of Lori's mesh tops?

If you collect them, which ones to you prefer? Before Lori introduced them, I remember seeing her wearing one under her handkerchief hem dress and went "mad" over the extended sleeve action. She promised they were coming, but I overlooked them for some reason.

Just received A376641 at the sale price and A378852 in maroon leopard is on its way. I'm so excited; can see this becoming a thing! I'm thinking of getting A395479 and A392377. Would love to know who loves these! Smiley LOL

Ooohhh - and does anyone wear the mesh layered over other mesh? I can see doing that with A392377 over another mesh. Perhaps...

Respected Contributor

@Mirren wrote:

Hello all. I don't have a single item number to anchor the title of this thread but am wondering if there are folks who are big fans of Lori's mesh tops?

If you collect them, which ones to you prefer? Before Lori introduced them, I remember seeing her wearing one under her handkerchief hem dress and went "mad" over the extended sleeve action. She promised they were coming, but I overlooked them for some reason.

Just received A376641 at the sale price and A378852 in maroon leopard is on its way. I'm so excited; can see this becoming a thing! I'm thinking of getting A395479 and A392377. Would love to know who loves these! Smiley LOL

Ooohhh - and does anyone wear the mesh layered over other mesh? I can see doing that with A392377 over another mesh. Perhaps...

I love them! Did you see the new mesh cardigan A395061 that @dulwich posted? There are new colors to match the TSV coming up.

Super Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Mirren wrote:

I love them! Did you see the new mesh cardigan A395061 that @dulwich posted? There are new colors to match the TSV coming up.

NO! Did not see - thank you for letting me know!

Occasional Contributor

I would like to see some with short sleeves, almost like a dickie to wear under sleeveless tops.  I would like an assortment of different single color tops.  I have some beautiful sleeveless tops and like Lori don't like my upper arm.