Respected Contributor

Lori's new embroidered jeans?

In her weekend marathon of shows, Lori mentioned something special about embroidered jeans coming. Some of us wondered.

I was thinking boho. Colors. (Already have the current blue-on-blue embroidered jeans in three shades of denim.)

However, on Instagram she has just posted this. GOLD?! For Fashion Week, perhaps? 

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 9.20.10 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori's new embroidered jeans?

Oh boy.  I'm lost for words

Respected Contributor

@Biftu: Sorry, just saw you posted a link on another thread.

This one. I have no words.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 9.29.10 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@makena

Me, too.

Frequent Contributor

Logo by Lori Goldstein or anything else she shows is HORRIBLE!!!!! When she comes on I always turn her off....Poor Kate the model,  she is beautiful but when she puts those awful layers on, she looks miserable.  Her shoes are so cheeply made.  Her prices are as bad as her merchandise.......

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Logo by Lori Goldstein or anything else she shows is HORRIBLE!!!!! When she comes on I always turn her off....Poor Kate the model,  she is beautiful but when she puts those awful layers on, she looks miserable.  Her shoes are so cheeply made.  Her prices are as bad as her merchandise.......

@mcgill  Than I suggest you don't buy it.  Those of us who do buy it, really like it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

As someone with a closet of LOGO that I adore, when I see something like these sequined jeans that seem "not me" I immediately realize that they will be FUN for someone else!

Love that Lori offers a variety and keeps pitching different combinations.

Respected Contributor

It looks like the gold overlaps onto the underside of the cuff?  So, you can't pull the folded cuff down and wear them full length?  Weird design.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Those are not embroidered. They are appliques. So I don’t think they are the ones Lori was referring to.

Valued Contributor

@Hippiifiedwrote:

Those are not embroidered. They are appliques. So I don’t think they are the ones Lori was referring to.

That was what I was hoping too, @Hippiified, but we will see.  I'm not a fan of the gold, but I do kind of like the rose gold on the lighter jeans. The problem, as I mentioned on the other thread, is that light colored jeans emphasize what I don't want to highlight. These will be a pass for me, but I'm sure others will wear and love them.