Trusted Contributor

Lori Please Elbow Sleeve Tops with Fuller Sweep

I appreciate that you are working to please all women with various styles and fits.  This season I have seen several elbow sleeve tops with a sweep in the 53" range in size XL/1X (my size).  One of the reasons I love your line is for the trapeze hem tops with a sweep that hides extra weight in tummy/hip areas (68 inches and up).  I cannot wear the close to hip tops.

So please bring some with the fuller look with elbow sleeves which are my passion for summer wear.  I cannot wear short sleeves and do not want long sleeves in spring/summer.

Thanks for listening.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Please Elbow Sleeve Tops with Fuller Sweep

@LogoFan  I honestly don't think this thread is the appropriate place to put suggestions that you actually want anything done about at QVC.   Either post them to Lori's FB page (I'm not on FB) on in the Suggestions Forum elsewhere on this board which is where Mods in the past have let us know things get looked at by people who actually can do something about them (same for the Customer Care forum but that's not for Suggestions).  I  really think you are just wasting your typing effort to type them in this forum.

Trusted Contributor

Pearley, thanks for responding.  I have always posted my requests here and believe that Lori's team looks at this forum.  Have seen results in the past.  I am not on Facebook, so cannot go to that resource.

Will see what happens.  Especially if any others may have the same request.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Pearley, thanks for responding.  I have always posted my requests here and believe that Lori's team looks at this forum.  Have seen results in the past.  I am not on Facebook, so cannot go to that resource.

Will see what happens.  Especially if any others may have the same request.

@LogoFan Oh, OK.  I hope so for your sake that someone who can take some action will see what you wrote here.

@Fancy seeing @K9buddy here in the LOGO forum.  Well, well.  Or maybe she's just here to see me.  Smiley Happy