Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee  @dulwich  @Hippiified  @Pecky  & all:

The PLUM and COCOA arrived!

Keeping.

I adore the Plum, it looks a bit faded/vintage, but definitely in the violet family. Soft. Cocoa is the loveliest neutral ever. Will even look great with black!

These are beautifully made . . .

@1Professor   OMG I was just coming over to ask whether you got yours yet and, if so, what you think of the plum!   So far I only ordered the marshmallow but wanted to order the plum or the blue before the show started so I was going to ask you and while I was typing out my post to you, I got notified you mentioned me so I thought "she's probably just answered my question"!    Too funny - what timing.

I knew you'd love the cocoa; so happy you do.  I know you love jackets; @Biftu and I own a long-ago cotton jacket in the cocoa color (I think that's the first time she used that color) and since then I've gotten a few more items in that color but she hasn't done it in a while.   If you like that, then you'll probably like cherry mocha too which is close to it - just a tad redder (but not red; it's really brown with a hint of red).

Anyway....I'm so happy you do like cocoa and yes, it'll go great with black (and leopard shows or jewelry/accessories).    I think what you wrote about the purple, though pushed me over to order the blue. You kinda confirmed my viewing of the pre-taped video, although on the videos of the products reviews from the show presentation, it looks like quite a vibrant, saturated purple, not "fadded/vintage."   So I'm going for the blue I think.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Did you order the TSV?   (I wonder how many boatloads they bought and whether some day it'll be like $39.99 or something..... LOL)

@dulwich   So are they letting you stay in the country?  Are you buying your LOGO today with your VISA credit card LOL!?

Honored Contributor

One of the models has this new blouse on under the TSV on one of the earlier shows (the 8:00 a.m. show I think) and wow did it looks pretty under the TSV.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Sheer-Chiffon-Blouse-w-Pleat-Front.product.A35292...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Left house 7 a,m, for 8.30 a.m. appt.  Googled directions exit we should take not appearing anywhere on freeway - totally lost in fields of artichokes near Monterey - in middle of rain storm - eventually found the U.S. Immigration office which  was located in the middle of huge shopping mall and called Application Center - no U.S. flag, no security - as we have previously experienced.

Took all of 10 mins - then fell into Denny’s next to Application Center then home to watch recordings of TSV.  After the horrendous  journey there I fully expected to get deported but we are good for another 10 yrs.

I ordered the purple but am now liking the strawberry jam color.  I did get tank as I want it to match when my ‘jacket swings around my hips’ (some hope)  going to watch next show and decide on strawberry jam - I think I am going to go for it - this name makes me think of scones and clotted cream teas - look out hips!  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Left house 7 a,m, for 8.30 a.m. appt.  Googled directions exit we should take not appearing anywhere on freeway - totally lost in fields of artichokes near Monterey - in middle of rain storm - eventually found the U.S. Immigration office which  was located in the middle of huge shopping mall and called Application Center - no U.S. flag, no security - as we have previously experienced.

Took all of 10 mins - then fell into Denny’s next to Application Center then home to watch recordings of TSV.  After the horrendous  journey there I fully expected to get deported but we are good for another 10 yrs.

I ordered the purple but am now liking the strawberry jam color.  I did get tank as I want it to match when my ‘jacket swings around my hips’ (some hope)  going to watch next show and decide on strawberry jam - I think I am going to go for it - this name makes me think of scones and clotted cream teas - look out hips!  

Please read the reviews of this top below in link  @dulwich   where people were disappointed how brown the strawberry jam is (it doesn't look brown in this top or the TSV).  OY! at your day.  So sorry about your fall.  Glad you are staying another decade though, my English friend.  Smiley Happy

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Modal-Tank-w-Flounce.product.A351637.html?...

Honored Contributor

It's not surprising Amy is in the marshmallow. She always loves the white tops.

Respected Contributor

It is sooo boxy, it didn’t flatter anyone who wore it today-

Honored Contributor

Well, the TSV hasn't sold out in any color I don't think.  So @Biftu  this might be another "boatload" purchase of a TSV which will eventually go down in price after about a million (seemingly) airings.  

The marshmallow is still around, after Shawn going on and on about how most people were buying the marshmallow last night at midnight.  So much for sales pitches.

Honored Contributor

That blue color looks great on model Aday (sp?).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee  @dulwich  @Hippiified  @Pecky  & all:

The PLUM and COCOA arrived!

Keeping.

I adore the Plum, it looks a bit faded/vintage, but definitely in the violet family. Soft. Cocoa is the loveliest neutral ever. Will even look great with black!

These are beautifully made . . .

@1Professor   OMG I was just coming over to ask whether you got yours yet and, if so, what you think of the plum!   So far I only ordered the marshmallow but wanted to order the plum or the blue before the show started so I was going to ask you and while I was typing out my post to you, I got notified you mentioned me so I thought "she's probably just answered my question"!    Too funny - what timing.

I knew you'd love the cocoa; so happy you do.  I know you love jackets; @Biftu and I own a long-ago cotton jacket in the cocoa color (I think that's the first time she used that color) and since then I've gotten a few more items in that color but she hasn't done it in a while.   If you like that, then you'll probably like cherry mocha too which is close to it - just a tad redder (but not red; it's really brown with a hint of red).

Anyway....I'm so happy you do like cocoa and yes, it'll go great with black (and leopard shows or jewelry/accessories).    I think what you wrote about the purple, though pushed me over to order the blue. You kinda confirmed my viewing of the pre-taped video, although on the videos of the products reviews from the show presentation, it looks like quite a vibrant, saturated purple, not "fadded/vintage."   So I'm going for the blue I think.

@Pearlee : I just tried the cocoa top on with a black couture jacket.   So, it rocked! That cocoa is such a great neutral, it makes me smile.

I'm tempted to add that lush blue waves . . .