Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Received mine but both returned just not a good fit - bit tight - for me and if I go up size will be too big.  Just did not work for me unfortunately.  Saw them again today and they do look good.  Glad you like yours.

@dulwich   Very sorry they didn't work out for you.   Smiley Sad   

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Received mine but both returned just not a good fit - bit tight - for me and if I go up size will be too big.  Just did not work for me unfortunately.  Saw them again today and they do look good.  Glad you like yours.

@dulwich @Pearlee   See how different we all are.  On me it was a bit big, a bit tight on Dulwich,  and on Pearley it fit in her regular size.  I can deal with mine being on the larger size, but forget it if it's too tight.  It was a good TSV but plenty more temptations are waiting in the wings @dulwich.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich @Pearlee   See how different we all are.  On me it was a bit big, a bit tight on Dulwich,  and on Pearley it fit in her regular size.  I can deal with mine being on the larger size, but forget it if it's too tight.  It was a good TSV but plenty more temptations are waiting in the wings @dulwich.

@Biftu   Indeed!   And today I sent my marshmallow one back for a replacement one, hoping it will fit just like the blue one and hence that back seam won't bother me by pulling.  I really hate when the same garment fits differently in two different colors -- that happens all too often with QVC clothing.  My marshmallow one was definitely smaller all over than the blue.

Honored Contributor

YAY - my marshmallow size medium replacement TSV blouse is on its way.  I sent it back UPS with some other things I was returning, which is much faster than the Q return label.  I didn't want to miss out on the marshmallow in my size, since I wasn't sure how bit a boatload of TSVs were purchased for this TSV.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   The LTS cotton top today in the coffee color is a great top, and the toffee is very much like the cocoa you got the TSV in and liked so much. I own the LTS in chalk and toffee and love both colors of it.  I'm thinking of getting another in the chalk because the price is so great on it. If the black were available in my size, I'd get it.   I highly recommend it.  (If you don't like the sleeve length, you can wear it underneath a cardi).

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Tunic-w-Crochet-Insert-Back-Detail.product.A276626.h...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

YAY - my marshmallow size medium replacement TSV blouse is on its way.  I sent it back UPS with some other things I was returning, which is much faster than the Q return label.  I didn't want to miss out on the marshmallow in my size, since I wasn't sure how bit a boatload of TSVs were purchased for this TSV.   Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Good, at least now you know it is on the way in the size and color you want.  I noticed some are showing up As Is already.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Good, at least now you know it is on the way in the size and color you want.  I noticed some are showing up As Is already.

@Biftu  I'm not surprised! 

I received my replacement but haven't tried it on yet.  It's so hot and humid here - I don't feel like trying on clothes!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Boy, I just saw it As Is - $55!  I'm happy I got my two brand new ones on TSV day - they weren't that much more!