Valued Contributor

I received the purple TSV and love it.   The embroidery is exquisite.  I'm thinking about the Cocoa.  I already had a similar white Lavish top so wasn't wanting the Marshmellow.  I did return the lacy tank that Amy was wearing under the purple since it was more of a tan.  I'm beginning to think I need to adjust the color on my TV.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

@LexaMom wrote:

I received the purple TSV and love it.   The embroidery is exquisite.  I'm thinking about the Cocoa.  I already had a similar white Lavish top so wasn't wanting the Marshmellow.  I did return the lacy tank that Amy was wearing under the purple since it was more of a tan.  I'm beginning to think I need to adjust the color on my TV.    

@LexaMom   The color on my bedroom TV (where I watch iin bed on the Monday later show) is way off.  I try not to order anything until I watch the video of the presentation the next morning!   For this very reason. Happy you are pleased with your TSV top. It's a very pretty TSV.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

@LexaMom   The color on my bedroom TV (where I watch iin bed on the Monday later show) is way off.  I try not to order anything until I watch the video of the presentation the next morning!   For this very reason. Happy you are pleased with your TSV top. It's a very pretty TSV.

The problem is that I think my computer colors may be off too.    Things seem brighter than they are - I suspect I have adjusted my brightness for my old eyes.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I received my marshmallow TSV yesterday and tried it on; the blue water one is out for delivery today.   I absolutely love it, but it does have an "issue" and I hope I didn't mislead @dulwich  by recommending she stay true to size, although if you intend to wear it as a jacket mostly my "issue" wouldn't be a problem but another "issue" might for you.

First the good:  It's gorgeous. @Biftu   this is going to be one of your prettiest - if not the prettiest - white blouse you have!   I love the comfort of where the soft material is (sleeves and back).  The flare around the bottom does nothing to be unflattering to my hips & tush, my worst body areas so that is great news.   Except for the one "bad" below, the size medium is perfect for me and looks great both buttoned up and unbuttoned.  A lot of the customer reviews so far say the sleeves are snug.  I wouldn't call the snug but they are fitted with no room to spare (so this may be an issue for Dulwich if you are using it as a jacket and are wearing something underneath; however I do think going up a size would make the rest of the garment too wide and --- poofy!)  Smiley Happy  It's a great length for me at 5'3"; not so sure it's a great length for the taller ladies.

Now here is my "bad" part, which I'm going to learn to live with and probably get used to because I love the blouse so much.  I definitely feel the seam across the back top part where there is decorative embroidery that separates the soft cotton part of the top where the shoulders are from the back's embroidery.  It does make the blouse feel "tight" - but just there (Dulwich, this shouldn't be an issue if you are wearing it open; I only feel this when it is buttoned up).  This tightness across the back where the decorative seam is  is the only thing keeping this from being an absolutely perfect top.  And it really is "gorgeous" to use a Lori-ism.  I'm not sorry I ordered another one.  I'm going to learn to live with this issue and, if I don't adjust to it, I will simply use it as a jacket as Dulwich plans to do (although I'd rather use it as a blouse most of the time.

Looking forward to getting my blue one today.

Today I finally tried on my blue one.  And get this....it's cut a bit looser than the marshmallow one and I didn't at all have the problem of feeling that back embroidery!

Now I'm thinking of trading in my marshmallow one for a different one.  The blue one is more comfortable but I still want marshmallow too!

@Biftu - did you decide to keep both of yours?  I know you said they were too pretty to send back even if a little big on you, but did you change your mind or are keeping both?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I received my marshmallow TSV yesterday and tried it on; the blue water one is out for delivery today.   I absolutely love it, but it does have an "issue" and I hope I didn't mislead @dulwich  by recommending she stay true to size, although if you intend to wear it as a jacket mostly my "issue" wouldn't be a problem but another "issue" might for you.

First the good:  It's gorgeous. @Biftu   this is going to be one of your prettiest - if not the prettiest - white blouse you have!   I love the comfort of where the soft material is (sleeves and back).  The flare around the bottom does nothing to be unflattering to my hips & tush, my worst body areas so that is great news.   Except for the one "bad" below, the size medium is perfect for me and looks great both buttoned up and unbuttoned.  A lot of the customer reviews so far say the sleeves are snug.  I wouldn't call the snug but they are fitted with no room to spare (so this may be an issue for Dulwich if you are using it as a jacket and are wearing something underneath; however I do think going up a size would make the rest of the garment too wide and --- poofy!)  Smiley Happy  It's a great length for me at 5'3"; not so sure it's a great length for the taller ladies.

Now here is my "bad" part, which I'm going to learn to live with and probably get used to because I love the blouse so much.  I definitely feel the seam across the back top part where there is decorative embroidery that separates the soft cotton part of the top where the shoulders are from the back's embroidery.  It does make the blouse feel "tight" - but just there (Dulwich, this shouldn't be an issue if you are wearing it open; I only feel this when it is buttoned up).  This tightness across the back where the decorative seam is  is the only thing keeping this from being an absolutely perfect top.  And it really is "gorgeous" to use a Lori-ism.  I'm not sorry I ordered another one.  I'm going to learn to live with this issue and, if I don't adjust to it, I will simply use it as a jacket as Dulwich plans to do (although I'd rather use it as a blouse most of the time.

Looking forward to getting my blue one today.

Today I finally tried on my blue one.  And get this....it's cut a bit looser than the marshmallow one and I didn't at all have the problem of feeling that back embroidery!

Now I'm thinking of trading in my marshmallow one for a different one.  The blue one is more comfortable but I still want marshmallow too!

@Biftu- did you decide to keep both of yours?  I know you said they were too pretty to send back even if a little big on you, but did you change your mind or are keeping both?

@Pearlee  I kept them both.  In fact I wore the cocoa one today with oatmeal linen pants.  Yes it is a tad larger than I would like, but really not that much.  It's very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I'm happy you kept them both!  I'm going to see if the marsh. is still in inventory in medium and, if so, even exchange mine to try another.  I'm hoping to get one that fits just like the blue which is perfect!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee @1Professor @Biftu @Hippified  After checking reviews for strawberry jam - thank you Pearley - decided to order the blue instead so now have purple and blue coming.  Thank you all for reviews and opinions it helps.

@dulwich   So did you get your TSV blouses? If so, what do you think?  LIke you, I got the blue as one of mine (love it and the color).  I am definitely exchanging my marshmallow one for another - same size and color - because it's uncomfortable in the back as I posted but otherwise I love it.

@Biftu   This TSV was presented in the 1:00 pm show - I suspect a boatload was purchased which would be a good thing because I want my marshmallow one to still be in stock for my exchange.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee @1Professor @Biftu @Hippified  After checking reviews for strawberry jam - thank you Pearley - decided to order the blue instead so now have purple and blue coming.  Thank you all for reviews and opinions it helps.

@dulwich   So did you get your TSV blouses? If so, what do you think?  LIke you, I got the blue as one of mine (love it and the color).  I am definitely exchanging my marshmallow one for another - same size and color - because it's uncomfortable in the back as I posted but otherwise I love it.

@Biftu   This TSV was presented in the 1:00 pm show - I suspect a boatload was purchased which would be a good thing because I want my marshmallow one to still be in stock for my exchange.

@Pearlee  I agree.  As with all the TSVs in the past, seems so many are ordered that we see them available for years then as As Is items.  You should be ok for the exchange.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

The problem is that I think my computer colors may be off too.    Things seem brighter than they are - I suspect I have adjusted my brightness for my old eyes.

@LexaMom   I have found that a lot of items (usually Logo & sometimes other brands) the colors to be off when I receive them.  Often a deep blue or violet will end up looking a lot more washed out in person when I get it home.  Sometimes the colors are stunning on TV or my computer yet once at home they are such a disappointment.

I wonder if it has to do with the lighting that the studio uses in addition to my TV & computer possibly being a bit off.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Received mine but both returned just not a good fit - bit tight - for me and if I go up size will be too big.  Just did not work for me unfortunately.  Saw them again today and they do look good.  Glad you like yours.