Honored Contributor

@1Professor   I'm so happy you like the cocoa!

Have you seen my posts to Biftu about they must of bought a boatload of these since it didn't sell out (in any color I don't think) so maybe if you wait a few months you'll pick up the blue waves for about $39.99 (like other TSVs!)  LOL

I did order the blue wave after reading what you wrote about the purple. So I have two coming my way..... I think the blue will go really great with jeans.  By the way, do you have any LOGO jeans you can wear with the blue wave?  (LOL - just razzing you).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   I'm so happy you like the cocoa!

Have you seen my posts to Biftu about they must of bought a boatload of these since it didn't sell out (in any color I don't think) so maybe if you wait a few months you'll pick up the blue waves for about $39.99 (like other TSVs!)  LOL

I did order the blue wave after reading what you wrote about the purple. So I have two coming my way..... I think the blue will go really great with jeans.  By the way, do you have any LOGO jeans you can wear with the blue wave?  (LOL - just razzing you).

@Pearlee : Since I have the world's largest collection of LOGO jeans (plus a huge STASH in case I need a replacement), as you know,

yes, my Denim Mind yearns for blue wave . . .

I don't match denims. So anything blue goes . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Did you order the TSV?   (I wonder how many boatloads they bought and whether some day it'll be like $39.99 or something..... LOL)

@dulwich   So are they letting you stay in the country?  Are you buying your LOGO today with your VISA credit card LOL!?

@Pearlee  After previously saying I couldn't justify another "white" top I ended up ordering the marshmallow.  I have Lori's crops in marshmallow and couldn't resist the column of color look.  I also got the cocoa.  I too have other pieces in cocoa and love the neutralness of it although now I am questioning my decision.  Kind of foolish because you are right, in no time they will be "as is" just as all the past TSVs have.  After seeing the presentation I think they look like they run on the larger size.  As an aside, I had a tough time watching Amy tonight.  With all her screaming I had to hit the mute button. Calm down Amy!  She is exhausting.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a bargain kind of gal. I find her price point very very high.  So I will not even consider it.  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   I'm getting a kick out of your ordering the marshmallow.  I love it the most of all the colors frankly, and it will look great with your crops and be very useful as a summer jacket.  Besides, I can't imagine that, although you have a lot of white blouses, you have anything like this one so it's justifiable.

As for the cocoa, it is a great neutral as 1Professor has been saying.  

I dunno -- I had to send an As Is back recently that someone quite clearly had shrunk up.  I know because I have it in a different color and the medium is fine and when I tried the medium As Is (different color) it looked like a child's top - it was soooo much shorter and tighter than the one I already own.   As Is can really be disappointing (as you know, it didn't used to be- most things were pristine) plus you'll have to wait and wait and wait for your size and color choice to pop up As Is.  The whole summer could go by.  All that said, I know we'll kick ourselves if we see them As Is or, in about a year, so much cheaper than what we paid.  So get the cocoa and then to justify the full price, be sure to wear it a lot. Smiley Happy

I watched tonight's entire show without hearing Amy once.  Muted all the way.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   Did you order the TSV?   (I wonder how many boatloads they bought and whether some day it'll be like $39.99 or something..... LOL)

@dulwich   So are they letting you stay in the country?  Are you buying your LOGO today with your VISA credit card LOL!?

@Pearlee  After previously saying I couldn't justify another "white" top I ended up ordering the marshmallow.  I have Lori's crops in marshmallow and couldn't resist the column of color look.  I also got the cocoa.  I too have other pieces in cocoa and love the neutralness of it although now I am questioning my decision.  Kind of foolish because you are right, in no time they will be "as is" just as all the past TSVs have.  After seeing the presentation I think they look like they run on the larger size.  As an aside, I had a tough time watching Amy tonight.  With all her screaming I had to hit the mute button. Calm down Amy!  She is exhausting.

@Biftu   Don't know if you saw the midnight show, but Lori was wearing the marshmallow in her usual size small and said she liked it but could also wear the xs.  It was roomy on her but I don't think it looked too large; i.e. it still looked good, even if the xs might have been better on her.   So if it's roomy on you (I know you can't go down a size) I think it'll still look good.  Esp. when you use it as a jacket but even as a top.....

Respected Contributor

From @Pearlee : Have you seen my posts to Biftu about they must of bought a boatload of these since it didn't sell out (in any color I don't think) so maybe if you wait a few months you'll pick up the blue waves for about $39.99 (like other TSVs!)  LOL

@Pearlee 

When I heard Amy pitch one color that was "getting low HURRY!!!" then adding that they only had 4,000 left . . .

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @1Professor @Biftu @Hippified  After checking reviews for strawberry jam - thank you Pearley - decided to order the blue instead so now have purple and blue coming.  Thank you all for reviews and opinions it helps.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

I liked 3 colors, but finally settled on the marshmallow because it’s just classic.  I love all of the different textures. It’s so beautiful, I couldn’t resist.  I got my usual size @dulwich because @haddon9 it looked plenty roomy on everyone tonight.  Enjoy.

Valued Contributor

I ended up getting the plum color and the white lacy tank that Amy was wearing under it.   I have so many tanks but not pure white.   Loving the plum too - I already have a Lavish top like the TSV in a whitish color.