Honored Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:
Not a LOGO fan, never purchased anything I enjoy watching Lori though, that said this lavish top is absolutely gorgeous I just can't decide on color lol. I seriously can't get over the the gorgeous details front to back on this. The price is very reasonable IMO. I watched Courtney Khadobi on her Facebook page (public) you don't have to use Facebook to watch. She did a video with Lori from her home it was fun and informative to watch.

@Westshopper   Welcome to this subforum.  Let us know which color you end up getting, and how you like it after it arrives!   I'm sure we'll be discussing our purchase of it.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   @dulwich   There is a video up of the TSV (where the TSV appears in New Items under Logo) and I think the marshmallow looks so petty in the video.  The plum - which I like - looks disappointing in the video - more washed out than online or seeing Lori in the photo in it.  Biftu, I do understand your "too many white blouses as it is").  I'm thinking of getting the marshmallow and the blue now - I was torn between the marsh. and plum but I'm not liking the plum as much in the video.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   @dulwich   There is a video up of the TSV (where the TSV appears in New Items under Logo) and I think the marshmallow looks so petty in the video.  The plum - which I like - looks disappointing in the video - more washed out than online or seeing Lori in the photo in it.  Biftu, I do understand your "too many white blouses as it is").  I'm thinking of getting the marshmallow and the blue now - I was torn between the marsh. and plum but I'm not liking the plum as much in the video.

@Pearlee @Biftu  @dulwich  & all:

I'm still all over the plum—plus got the cocoa. AND both arrive tomorrow 5/23.

I think the plum will be more luxe in color than it is showing . . .

Delighted to live in California, so the TSV show comes on at a decent 9 pm. *However, the show rudely interrupts my fav PBS British murder mystery, Midsomer Murders . . .

Honored Contributor

Just ordered the marshmallow in medium.  Will wait to see the presentation to decide if I'm getting another color.

@1Professor  I have some older items in the cocoa and it's a pretty color.  It's like her toffee and some other light browns with different names that are almost all the same color.  It's pretty for spring, not a dark brown, and very neutral.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Just ordered the marshmallow in medium.  Will wait to see the presentation to decide if I'm getting another color.

@1Professor  I have some older items in the cocoa and it's a pretty color.  It's like her toffee and some other light browns with different names that are almost all the same color.  It's pretty for spring, not a dark brown, and very neutral.

@Pearlee : Thanks so much! If I don't adore the plum, the cocoa is something I don't have. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @1Professor @Biftu  Just saw the video, thanks for heads up -  I am waiting to see presentation but still loving the purple and also the blue hope we all love this TSV and that all models are not xs as I will be gone most of day doing green card stuff so will record shows but will watch tonight and make decision then.

I hope it will work for me as jacket!

Super Contributor
I'm torn between the plum and blue myself. I like it's not to long I'm the same hight as Lori but thinner. I think I'll send this dry cleaners instead of hand washing or gentle cycle. it's just so lovely and I want it to hold up long as possible, and not to worry about any puckering. Courtney and Lori looked so pretty in it, in the video.
Honored Contributor

I had absolutely no intention of ordering as I really didn't care for it.  Then I saw it presented I love it as a jacket. The marshmellow would look great with my summer linen wide leg pants .  Still deciding.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

It did not look good on JT at midnight. She always wears things too small.  She kept tugging at it.  It did look good on others with “hips” though. Sorry to call her out, but I wish she would try it in a medium.  I do love it—now I’m thinking about getting it.  I think I would wear it only as a jacket and size up to a large so it doesn’t touch my hips.  

@dulwich wrote:

@Hippiified   I was hoping she would stand up! Wanted to check it out on someone like me with hips!  Maybe she will be presenting at some point as often host remarks they have been wearing a TSV and how comfortable it is.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified  I did post earlier on thread about sizing up and wearing it only as jacket - but some thought it might be ‘puffy’.  

Anyhow I do like it as jacket do I go for my reg size or size up??? and get T that matches - what are you doing - seeing presentation it looks like it might hang straight not too puffy - do you think bigger would be more ‘flowy’ around hips?  Decisions, decisions.