Occasional Contributor

Choosing a color is tough, I too always gravitate towards the white, but I’m liking the purple in this one. I like the pic of Lori in that color. I wish the yellow was a little more pale and I might have gotten that one. Good Luck deciding!🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee  @Hippiified  @dulwich  @Biftu  & all:

Frosted plum and cocoa are in my cart.

Just checked my closet and I have another lavish, almost the same style, in marshmellow and taupish. Same neck, buttons, 3/4 sleeves. But there are pockets, emerging from long lace panels. 

Anyone have that one??

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.17.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.18.17 PM.png

No pockets on this one, sigh.

@1Professor  I have this pictured top in, wait for it, FOUR colors!  Buttercup, taupe, macrame and chalk and I love them all.  I have more Logo than I care to admit and I will say that this top is probably my favorite amongst all my stash.  It does have pockets.  I have worn them buttoned and also open as a jacket.  Love this top and never fail to get compliments whenever I wear one. I think @Pearley can rival me on how many I have. 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  Love the top you already have.  I am liking the purple and white - I think called buttermilk - in the TSV - plus there appears to be matching tank which then I could wear with It.   Mind already working lol.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

I just put the frosted plum in my cart, I love how it looks with light wash jeans! I think it will look great with white bottoms too! Wish I could afford to buy 2, I would get the Marshmallow too! 😍

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   Love the top you and @1Professor have.  I am looking forward to presentation of TSV decided on frosted plum also love the marshmallow - keep calling it buttermilk - the colors are all really nice.

DH and I have to renew our green cards same day as TSV and it now costs $540.00 each so I cannot splurge for two!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Hippiified   I was hoping she would stand up! Wanted to check it out on someone like me with hips!  Maybe she will be presenting at some point as often host remarks they have been wearing a TSV and how comfortable it is.

@dulwich 

It is lovely though.  I have the hips problem too.  I’ve pretty much decided that the ruffle starts in a very bad place in the back for me. Anyway, I would have worn it as a summer jacket of which I have many. There will be plenty more to tempt me, I’m sure.

Congratulations on your green cards!

Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

It's beautiful, but I don't think it will work on my pear shape. That's disappointing. I was hoping for a dress. Hopefully, Lori will also have many new items and maybe even a ODO to choose from.  I haven't been buying much LOGO since QVC changed the time of the Monday night show. I love Shawn, but it's too late at night, and I really need to see presentations before purchasing. I dvr, but by the time I get around to watching, either my size or color is sold out or the sale price is gone.  I've been saving tons of money, but I miss my Logo.

Enjoy this, all you lovely ladies who are ordering it!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   @Biftu    @dulwich    I have that prior Lavish blouse also.  Biftu and I had quite a few discussions over the years about that blouse.   I first got chalk and macrame at full price and later got the buttercup As Is (I think I recall getting it and then talking Biftu into the buttercup As Is also, touting it as a very pretty color).   So I have three of those.  LIke Biftu wrote too, it's one of my favorite LOGO tops and has been for many years.  There was a sleeveless version of that original one also (with a bra strap showing issue because the back top panel is swiss dot and see through - I don't own that one, which is on clearance now):

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Tank-with-Swiss-Dot-%26-Crochet-Details.product.A275834.h...

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of logo, but I do like this top. I won't pay that much for it, though. I'll wait til it gets on clearance or as is.

Super Contributor
Not a LOGO fan, never purchased anything I enjoy watching Lori though, that said this lavish top is absolutely gorgeous I just can't decide on color lol. I seriously can't get over the the gorgeous details front to back on this. The price is very reasonable IMO. I watched Courtney Khadobi on her Facebook page (public) you don't have to use Facebook to watch. She did a video with Lori from her home it was fun and informative to watch.