Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you - I think you are right re ‘poofy’ but will wait to see presentations.  

The other Lavish blouse you mentioned I never got to wear as I gifted it to dear friend  who was having bleak time and it arrived on her very bad day!  which cheered her up.   Looking forward to seeing TSV presented - have a good day.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Thank you - I think you are right re ‘poofy’ but will wait to see presentations.  

The other Lavish blouse you mentioned I never got to wear as I gifted it to dear friend  who was having bleak time and it arrived on her very bad day!  which cheered her up.   Looking forward to seeing TSV presented - have a good day.

@dulwich   That was very generous of you.  Smiley Happy   You always strike me as a very nice person.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Not interested in that TSV at all. It doesn't look summery IMO. A dress or short-sleeved top would have been better for the season. But for anyone that likes it, have fun buying.

@Cumbercookie13   IMO it definitely looks summery in the marshmallow. I think all the cut-out looks quite summery.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Back at you - as they say!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I love it!   @Biftu   I'm in trouble....there's marshmallow of course and then other colors I like.   

@Pearlee I'm pleasantly surprised with this TSV, generally they have been disappointing. Marshmallow is always great but I can't justify another "white" blouse/top.  Can't decide what color to get.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee @Biftu  I normally shy away from ruffle around my rear but thought this looks good as jacket - I like the colors.

What are your thoughts Ladies if I sized  up and made it a kind of swingy oversized jacket or, if I do decide to try it - stay with regular size?

@dulwich    There is a very similar Lavish recent blouse (didn't you try the mocha cherry in it? only came in two colors, light gray and mocha cherry) that is about $20 more expensive so this one is a good deal.

I would not size up. I think this silhouette looks poofy so sizing up would make it look sloppy, even as a jacket. I think if you leave it unbuttoned it'll look fine as a jacket without going up (warning though - I post that "advice" without having seen the measurements for it so I may not be right). 

@dulwich  I agree with @Pearlee I would order my usual size.  We'll have a better idea though when we see it presented.

Respected Contributor

Checkout Antonella/bixby show now on think she is wearing the white  Logo  TSV.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

Yes, that is it. I like the color on Antonella.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified   I was hoping she would stand up! Wanted to check it out on someone like me with hips!  Maybe she will be presenting at some point as often host remarks they have been wearing a TSV and how comfortable it is.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein TSV

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  @Hippiified  @dulwich  @Biftu  & all:

Frosted plum and cocoa are in my cart.

Just checked my closet and I have another lavish, almost the same style, in marshmellow and taupish. Same neck, buttons, 3/4 sleeves. But there are pockets, emerging from long lace panels. 

Anyone have that one??

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.17.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.18.17 PM.png

No pockets on this one, sigh.