Trusted Contributor

Lori Goldstein How about some elbow sleeve tops

I am feeling forgotten this spring/summer.  The line is mostly tank tops and short sleeves.  I did break down and purchase a short sleeve because it was too good to pass up.  However, I would not wear it without a cardigan over it in my 1x size.

Seems like I see a top I like with enough fullness and possibly short enough for my 5' height, and then it turns out to be a short sleeve.

Some of us really cannot wear that length of sleeve.  I have only purchased that one Logo top this season.  3/4 length sleeve would be great too.

How about it.

I always appreciate feedback, but please do not tell me to go on Facebook because I am not on Facebook or other social medias.

Thanks for consideration Lori.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein How about some elbow sleeve tops

@LogoFan  This is really close to elbow length and is one of my favorite tops.  It's not quite elbow but does cover more of the upper arm than many of the LOGO tops.

Both  @Trudey  and I love it!   And I love its sleeve length.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.produ...

Respected Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@LogoFan  This is really close to elbow length and is one of my favorite tops.  It's not quite elbow but does cover more of the upper arm than many of the LOGO tops.

Both  @Trudey  and I love it!   And I love its sleeve length.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-French-Terry-Top-with-Contrast-Sleeve.produ...

@Pearlee I wish this exact top would be brought in with a different print.  It is one of my favorites...well two of my favorites Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much Pearley and Trudey.  The Logo ladies always go the extra mile for others.

I was actually attracted to the top you suggested.  Unfortunately I need a whole lot of sweep in abdomen because of multiple issues.  That is the reason I said I went crazy for that one short sleeve top, A301977. I got it in the green with contrast threading.  It has sort of a diagonal sweep in the length, so it does not seem too long because one side is shorter.

Again, thanks for that suggestion.  I just have to keep my eyes open.

Regular Contributor

@LogoFan  You might try going to the Logo page. One the left side you can choose sleeve length...pick elbow sleeves, and 3/4 sleeves.  You can also choose to see what is available in your size only.  There really are quite a few.  Manyof the elbow length sleeves sell out of the larger sizes quickly.  I too wish Lori would make more of these. 

I prefer 3/4 or elbow length sleeves myself, and short sleeves for summer.  However I find Lori's short sleeves are sometimes too short, or they fit weird and stick out at a point.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks lilybelle, I pretty much went through everything and I watch all of the shows.  Keep hoping I will see new things that work for me.  If not, I just do not order.

Contributor

I'm with you all the way! I'm 69 and wear XS or S depending on the top, and would love more elbow sleeves or even 3/4 sleeves; they are both better for layering I think. And I don't want to show my crepey arms! I have the sanded knit sharkbite top in slate and will probably wear it out this spring/summer, I find I am wearing it that much. If it goes down in price I will buy all the colors!

Please, Lori, make more elbow-sleeve tops!

Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

@LogoFan Have you tried the elbow sleeve tops from H by Halston? I have a couple of their short-sleeve t-shirts, and they are definitely flowy through the middle/hip area and they are not too long on my 5'3" frame. I think they have the same drapey tees in elbow sleeves. Granted, they are just solid colors, but they are silky and dressier than cotton tess, plus the solids are a great backdrop for funky necklaces! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Hipplified and PreKTeacher.  Just notice your responses this evening.

I have been waiting to see a presentation on the top recommended by Hipplified.  Noticed today that it is listed as an item to be shown in PM Style.  Hope so; that search for Shawn's show is not always accurate.  I really want to see how much sweep there is at hip/bottom and the colors.  Interested in several colors like Coastal Blue and Wicked Green.

Thanks all for your help.  Appreciate it.