Super Contributor

I am looking for the cardigan which is shown briefly in the video for  item #A301239 in Parisian grey. It is the next item to be shown after the jeans but of course the video cuts off.  The close up looks like the sleeves are a waffle knit. I've looked through most of the cardigans in her line but can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help or have this cardigan?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for a LOGO cardigan

Could it be A347484?

Super Contributor

That is the closest cardigan I can find but in the video it looks like more of a waffle knit sleeve, not a slub knit fabric like in the one you mentioned.      

Maybe it is sold out or not available anymore.  Not sure.  I might go ahead and buy the one you mentioned but I want to be sure I am not missing it because I would rather have the one in the video  ( assuming it is different!  LOL!)

Thank you for checking!

Honored Contributor

@grandma_2_2   A347647 - this isn't it either because this isn't waffle knit, but it does come in Parisian gray and also has the tie front (I see a tie hanging down from the cardi in the video).  It may be close if the one you point out isn't available.

Contributor

It looks like a301992. It also is clearance priced too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@finncat wrote:

It looks like a301992. It also is clearance priced too! Smiley Happy

@finncat  Could be, but that isn't waffle knit either and the one in the video definitely looks like waffle knit.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee A347647 is a nice alternative.  I like the way it flows without a lot of bulk.  I will keep that one in mind.  Maybe I will hold out and see if it drops to a clearance price.  

@finncat  A301992 is nice except I don't like the chiffon on the hips. It is a knit and I like that but can't handle the extra bulk in the hip area.

@Biftu Thank you for your help too!

If nothing else turns up  I might  order the one Pearley mentioned.  I do like the Parisian grey color. I think it will go with a lot of things I already have.

If anyone runs across the waffle knit cardigan, please let me know.

Thanks for everyone's help!