Honored Contributor

Re: Look - Serena is wearing "Logo"

I can't get pass the fishnet stockings w/socks.17bryf0v13at1gif.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

So it's a NIKE design and not LOGO as we know LOGO, yes.?

@blackhole99  Hence, the quotation marks around LOGO in my thread title.  Man Tongue

Honored Contributor

serena looks great......i so love her uniqueness.

she isnt afraid to march to the beat of her own drum.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I thought she looked great!  It's her style! Why would anyone bash someone else for wearing their own style?

Occasional Contributor

I do not understand how it is not a patent violation.   You cannot just put quotes around a patented label and think it's okay.   "Nike", "Versace", that's ridiculous.   Looks like Lori Goldstein would take some action to halt this violation.

Occasional Contributor

Case law states that Lori Goldstein has to defend her patent.   If she knowingly lets someone use her LOGO, then she can lose her patent.   You cannot just put quotes around a patent and it's okay.  And the tutu is ridiculous on Serena's body type.   Maybe long waisted and then ruffles, but not ruffles coming straight out from the waist.   

Respected Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

I thought she looked great!  It's her style! Why would anyone bash someone else for wearing their own style?

@barb40

I agree.  And what a great question, “Why would anyone bash someone for wearing their own style.”

Regular Contributor

Serena could never look ridiculous. I just don't get the put down of a strong, successful woman. You go girl!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kay Vee wrote:

Serena could never look ridiculous. I just don't get the put down of a strong, successful woman. You go girl!!!

@Kay Vee  Being a strong, successfuly woman doesn't mean you can't make big fashion mistakes.  The two things have nothing to do with each other.

Regular Contributor

its one thing to remark on someone attire but plllllease a lot of these posts were flat out bashing