Trusted Contributor

Logo qvc big deal dress

[ Edited ]

Mine hasn’t even shipped yet!  When things are in process it makes you wonder  is hats going on; it won’t let me edit either. 

Honored Contributor

@equss    Shipping has slowed to an all-time slow crawl.  I Just today had an order ship I placed a week ago yesterday.  They've talked about streamlining warehouse operation so I wonder if they're moving or somehow reorganizing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Logo qvc big deal dress

[ Edited ]

I bought something on Etsy from England, and it arrived in less than a week.  When I ordered it, I chuckled to myself: "I'll bet this comes sooner than my QVC packages" and so it did!   And the postage cost was $4.00 --- from England!

@equss   FYI - there's an entire thread in this forum about that dress.

@dulwich   FYI Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

thanks @Pearlee  Illgo look for the thread. I’m anxious to see a review while I wait and wait for delivery. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Logo qvc big deal dress

[ Edited ]

My dress finally arrived...After being in process forever. I liked the fit, fabric, and cut but the color looked far better on tv. The bronze just wasn’t for me. I was hopeful when Lori said there was gray and macrame in the print, but it was little & overpowered by the bronze.  My first choice was black and if I would have been able to get that it would have been a keeper.   The late delivery was also a factor in my lack of enthusiasm!!