Respected Contributor

Logo purchase at the outlet today

Logo was 60% off for their President's Day sale. There wasn't much but I got A301231, the boyfriend jeans in the light blue. This is my first pair of Logo jeans. The cost was 28.60. A good score!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Logo purchase at the outlet today

I scored over the weekend at Bealls outlet. I got a pair of Logo black loafers for $6.99😁.
On February 10th I was combing our local Goodwill and saw lots of great looking Logo there ( $3.99 tops )
I can't believe anyone would pay these Logo prices and then donate them with nearly no wear at all. It boggles my mind.
I just did a search and found a fashion Logo necklace for over $100😮
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Logo purchase at the outlet today

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
Logo was 60% off for their President's Day sale. There wasn't much but I got A301231, the boyfriend jeans in the light blue. This is my first pair of Logo jeans. The cost was 28.60. A good score!

@Cumbercookie13  I'm glad to see the outlets have wised up, I visit Q outlets a couple times a year and often LOGO is excluded from the big discounts! 

Good LOGO sales today are lunchtime specials- 90+ items! I bought A286953 for $15+ change, the coral/amber shade. I'm not sure about coral with my dark coloring but I really wanted the tank. Woman Happy