Super Contributor

Logo jewelry? What's up with that?

Okay Logo-QVC folks, I understand you may not want to do full presentations or videos, but can the website at least feature pictures of jewelry on garments? Sure you provide  measurements, but that doesn't help us "visual learners" get a sense of scope and possibility. It's for sale, right? So please promote by offering richer context! If we miss a show, we miss the glory and wonder of the items. The clothing videos just offer a passing nod to the jewelry. Look at J356549 LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Set of 2 Mini Cluster Brooches, for example. Uh, so? Who know how this might work with our clothing? More, please! Imagination can work wonders, but examples would be nice too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Logo jewelry? What's up with that?

@MirrenI agree so much with you.  This is a problem I see often on all of the shopping channels.  I really need to see how the item looks on a human so I can get a sense of the true scale of the item.  

Super Contributor

Thanks! I understand these channels have a lot to do, but - maybe grab an image when the jewelry is featured as part of a presentation and add it to the site? That would at least help us with some of the items that do appear on air...

Honored Contributor

i have complained about this several times.  Please show a presentation of the jewelry!!