Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Not boho-hippie chic more like bag lady.

Not nice.

Wasn't meant to be.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I like a lot of Logo designs and own quite a few tops; however, the TSV today is not well designed. I hate the way the white fabric backing is so visible. The models appear to be trying to hold those cardigans closed. The white is very distracting.

@Jasmine19   For people who wear the cardis as a top most the time, as I do, the white backing doesn't matter since it doesn't show.
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Not nice.

Wasn't meant to be.

This comment tells me more about the poster than the garments! 

Respected Contributor

Regardless of the designer, I do not like to see the white backing on printed fabric ... it looks "unfinished."   

I have quite a collection of earlier LOGO, then they outpriced me.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze  I do agree that it looks unfinished, and for the prices of LOGO that shouldn't be happening.  Nevertheless, there's no ill effect for me esp. if I wear the cardi as a top.   It does bother me more when a hoodie on a colored garment isn't finished with the color on the inside of the hoodie but is white instead.  Now I think that looks bad and cheapens the look of the hoodie.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I like a lot of Logo designs and own quite a few tops; however, the TSV today is not well designed. I hate the way the white fabric backing is so visible. The models appear to be trying to hold those cardigans closed. The white is very distracting.

@Jasmine19

Normally that would bother me also.  SG's liquid knit fly-away cardigans are a prime example.   

BUT - this is a cardigan with buttons that I will wear closed.  The inside won't be seen.  Not an issue for me.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@Jasmine19

Normally that would bother me also.  SG's liquid knit fly-away cardigans are a prime example.   

BUT - this is a cardigan with buttons that I will wear closed.  The inside won't be seen.  Not an issue for me.

@ALRATIBA  My point exactly!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Neither nor

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Not nice.

Wasn't meant to be.

This comment tells me more about the poster than the garments! 

I guess being a mean girl makes the poster feel better. And bag lady, I think it's time they start getting a little more creative with the insults. If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that phrase, I could retire!

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

LOL, I would say someone dressed in Logo would be a pretty ritzie looking bag lady