Honored Contributor

Forgive me for dragging up this thread from January, but just wanted to let others know that this coat is now at a Clearance Price.  Not a great Clearance Price, but a Clearance Price nonetheless.

I ordered it in Sangria last January, and recently got the black/blue combo at the sale price.  I love this coat.

Just an FYI.

Almost forgot.  Was $250, now $199.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait to wear mine again this year!

It is well worth the price.

@faeriemoon 

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Hippiified   Thank you!!!  Going to call CS to get a credit!!

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  I am now $26 richer; thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Cool.  You're welcome. 😎

Super Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@faeriemoon

Sorry, I just saw your post tonight.  I love mIne. I got the black with the blue jacquard.  Here is my review from another thread

“Just want to let you know that I am really enjoying my coat.  The fit is perfect from sizing down.  No cold air gets in, the lining is very warm. But I think I will still keep my wool coat for the coldest of cold days because it is longer.

I love the two way zipper, the stand-up collar, and the ribbed cuffs.  The sleeve lenfth is perfect within about an inch. (I am petite.)  

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Jacquard-Coat-with-Fleece-Lining.product.A343642.html

It feels very stylish.  It is lightweight to be so warm.”

But it is not thin.  I have worn it many times already.

So grateful for this thread and your response. Have wanted this coat and didn't even know it had been reduced until I saw this. Just ordered!

Respected Contributor

I am so glad!  Enjoy it.

@Mirren 

Honored Contributor

@Mirren   Enjoy!!  Which color did you choose?

Honored Contributor

Update:  I am returning my second coat but have reordered it.  It seems the small they sent me is considerably larger than the small I already have in Sangria.  I don't know if the entire batch of smalls in black were cut wrong, or if it was just the one I ordered.  If my new one arrives and is not right I will send it back and not reorder.  How can they offer a coat in only two colors and not manage to get the sizing consistant?